Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREAT NEWS ON CARDIFF FANS TRAVELLING "

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 am

Our club arranged for Free travel to home games from Valley areas and then half-price travel about 2 months ago :bluebird:

The first home game, there were about 3 coaches, then the next 7 coaches and last night 10 coaches travelling down to the matches :bluebird:

Well Done Our Cub and great to hear its increasing match by match :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

FAO CARDIFF CITY FANS THERE ARE BUSSES/ COACHES TRAVELLING TO HOME GAMES & RETURNING HOME " FREE " YOUR FIRST JOURNEY/ THEN HALF-PRICE FIR FUTURE GAMES :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

They park direct in the Cardiff City Stadium :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: " GREAT NEWS ON CARDIFF FANS TRAVELLING "

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:Our club arranged for Free travel to home games from Valley areas and then half-price travel about 2 months ago :bluebird:

The first home game, there were about 3 coaches, then the next 7 coaches and last night 10 coaches travelling down to the matches :bluebird:

Well Done Our Cub and great to hear its increasing match by match :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Great idea but not enough publicity. City should get an ad in a few local valley papers and echo with the info or loads of people won't know or hear about it

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Our club arranged for Free travel to home games from Valley areas and then half-price travel about 2 months ago :bluebird:

Great idea but not enough publicity. City should get an ad in a few local valley papers and echo with the info or loads of people won't know or hear about it

True Jason, We are trying our best on here, Fb and twitter :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am

Jasonccfc wrote:

I agree not enough publicity. I travelled down on one if the busses last night. Picked up and dropped off in Perthcelyn for £3.50. There was even a toilet on the bus. Only problem was there was only 8 of us on the bus. I hope they will get the numbers to keep the busses running.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:09 am

A lot of us old timers don't use twitter or faceache and other wonderful I love you streams ha ha.

Something that the club should take into consideration

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:51 am

Pulisnewport wrote:A lot of us old timers don't use twitter or faceache and other wonderful I love you streams ha ha.

Not just old timers mate, facecloth is very common and chavvy so many of us don't use the crap :thumbup:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:A lot of us old timers don't use twitter or faceache and other wonderful I love you streams ha ha.

The club have been amazing, but true the buses cheap tickets etc need to be marketed with radio and paper for older generation. :old:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 pm

first i heard of this to be honest

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Apparently, the service is also looking to start from Port Talbot as well, in conjunction with Bridgend.

Unsure when this starts, but spoken to a few who get on at Bridgend.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:50 pm

AHERNE wrote:first i heard of this to be honest

The Club publicised it on their official site and I put it on here for a week, about 8,000 saw it on here and then word of mouth :bluebird:

But I will keep pushing it :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 pm

It is a great idea to get more people to the ground, living in Stoke I see bus after bus passing me from all areas to the Bet365 stadium which I believe is all free, picking up from pubs and social clubs, also Stoke have paid for all away bus travel for the past few years. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:54 pm

It is a great idea to get more people to the ground, living in Stoke I see bus after bus passing me from all areas to the Bet365 stadium which I believe is all free, picking up from pubs and social clubs, also Stoke have paid for all away bus travel for the past few years. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Is there a link where I can find info on pick up times and locations please?
It’s the first I’ve heard of it so I could take my kids along. Also is alcohol aloud on the bus? Nothing mental just a few tins as I won’t have to drive!?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Any plans to bring it via bargoed Blackwood etc? Be much better than trying to catch a train or drive every game

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm

blue for you wrote:Is there a link where I can find info on pick up times and locations please?
It’s the first I’ve heard of it so I could take my kids along. Also is alcohol aloud on the bus? Nothing mental just a few tins as I won’t have to drive!?

There was on two of my previous topics , but I cant rem what I called my previous topics sorry :lol:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Bugger - I suppose I’d best get searching

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 pm

zeelo plus 50% off travel for hull game :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 am

Travelled with them friday from taldot green alot better than driving just booked for hull had 50% off also and with the club discount cost £2.50 for me and the boy good move by the club