Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shef Utd

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Bad patch like all sides will have, but they haven't the squad to last the distance in the championship. Villa remain the main threat.

Re: Shef Utd

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 pm

next 3 games

Brizzle home
Preston away
Villa home

tough

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:00 pm

llan bluebird wrote:next 3 games

Brizzle home
Preston away
Villa home

tough

That is tough

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Its all starting to get a little bit stretched.You can't win anything in December but you can loose it.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Its all starting to get a little bit stretched.You can't win anything in December but you can loose it.

Good saying that, we are sat just perfectly and I think we will get stronger with players returning. Good balance.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:14 pm

llan bluebird wrote:next 3 games

Brizzle home
Preston away
Villa home

tough

It would do us a favour if they beat Villa and draw with Bristol City, then lose to Preston

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Its all starting to get a little bit stretched.You can't win anything in December but you can loose it.

*lose not loose. Yellow card son, next time referral to the mods, please watch that spelling.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:41 pm

VILLA and DERBY - Are the threats .

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 am

Stringfellow wrote:

Good saying that, we are sat just perfectly and I think we will get stronger with players returning. Good balance.

Get December done with the way we are going, yes it is doable, then people will start believing. I think most of us can't quite believe what we are seeing atm.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 pm

I think Sheff Utd are missing Paul Coutts massively atm and they are missing his creativity. Wish Bristol City would p*** off though, but they looked really impressive against Boro.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Bad patch like all sides will have, but they haven't the squad to last the distance in the championship. Villa remain the main threat.

i am more concerned about Villa than some of the others...but no doubt Wolves see Villa as a bigger threat to them being champions than we are..?..truth be told Villa havent beaten a top 6 club yet and only 2 { Ipswich and Preston } currently top half.. difficult to say how good they really are.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:VILLA and DERBY - Are the threats .

Nah... Wolves are the only threat to us winning the championship :D ;)