Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City centre earlier

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 pm

What was going on?? Lots of drunkenness, fighting and urinating in shop doorways (fat women and men) ; anyone know what was going on today please??

Re: City centre earlier

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Bananas wrote:What was going on?? Lots of drunkenness, fighting and urinating in shop doorways (fat women and men) ; anyone know what was going on today please??

:sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:What was going on?? Lots of drunkenness, fighting and urinating in shop doorways (fat women and men) ; anyone know what was going on today please??

Ok you are tired but seriously what was going on???

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

why are you pretending not to know there was a rugby match on you fking weirdo :banghead:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

why are you pretending not to know there was a rugby match on you fking weirdo :banghead:

I really didn't know son, I don't do minority sports like a lot of people I know. Lots of arrests and trouble I heard, thought it was a gay rights parade or something like that. Thanks for the clarification though, really helps explain the drunkenness and fighting. :thumbup:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I really didn't know son, I don't do minority sports like a lot of people I know. Lots of arrests and trouble I heard, thought it was a gay rights parade or something like that. Thanks for the clarification though, really helps explain the drunkenness and fighting. :thumbup:

stick to the day job if you have one mate

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

stick to the day job if you have one mate

Thanks again for clarifying matters :thumbup:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 pm

f*cking idiot.

Let's just all enjoy having a city that can host big events.

We could become a Coventry or a Milton Keynes if you want. Yawn