Am i missing something with Swansea City??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Am i missing something with Swansea City??

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
mucker wrote:NW has said he’ll go upstairs if we go up .I wonder if Pulis is biding his time ?

Where has he said this as a fact.

I've not read anything like that but it would not surprise me if it happens.

Most of us have a feeling if Warnock gets us to the Premier he will step down. If this happens he will have everyone's blessings which will make a refreshing change for us as far as managers go. I hope he does hang around and gets a position upstairs although I would like it to be a sort of none executive one so no blame can be put his way if things go wrong.

Adding to all this Pulis would be a great replacement. With his record of keeping clubs up in the Premier he sounds the ideal man for us. So let's get promoted first and let's keep an eye on Pulis until then.

Pulis is a natural fit for CCFC in the same way as NW was. We love our dogged football unlike most of the rest of the Championship who all think they support mini-Barcelona's
Tony Blue Williams

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
You clearly have such little idea what you are tqlking about it is quite frightening.

Read the posts I very kindly put together to inform you would be my advice.

You might consider yourself more informed (apparently) but the way you post is extremely rude to other board users who were only trying to understand your rather long and boring posts on something we are not really interested in (i.e. Swansea City, well until they go down that is ;) :occasion5: )
Tony Blue Williams

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:
You clearly have such little idea what you are tqlking about it is quite frightening.

Read the posts I very kindly put together to inform you would be my advice.

You might consider yourself more informed (apparently) but the way you post is extremely rude to other board users who were only trying to understand your rather long and boring posts on something we are not really interested in (i.e. Swansea City, well until they go down that is ;) :occasion5: )

man buys shares in football club..15 years later after club becomes more successful he sells shares at a profit.. :o
watergate it aint..
dogfound

Postby NIBluebird » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 pm

dogfound wrote:
mucker wrote:NW has said he’ll go upstairs if we go up .I wonder if Pulis is biding his time ?

bloody hell..he hasnt been out of a job a fortnight yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NIBluebird

Postby Welshcitydragons » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
I heard or read that some members of the trust got paid nicely and were pretty pally with you know who? And knew all about the sale

Highly doubtful.
Welshcitydragons

Postby Welshcitydragons » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:You might consider yourself more informed (apparently) but the way you post is extremely rude to other board users who were only trying to understand your rather long and boring posts on something we are not really interested in (i.e. Swansea City, well until they go down that is ;) :occasion5: )

If you are not interested then don't ask. If you are interested then I have gone through it in great detail - if you refuse to see what is in front of your face then my retorts will be shorter. Something that will just have to be accepted I am afraid.
Welshcitydragons

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
I heard or read that some members of the trust got paid nicely and were pretty pally with you know who? And knew all about the sale

Highly doubtful.

i think the first bit of Jason post is a fact..{paid handsomely for attending meetings by the club ,which was known to the trust but denied by the trust to its members..i think at least 1 person resgined over it..}
its not therefore a huge jump to his second remark...
highly doubtful ......should be reserved for the many rediculous claims made on here by your fans over the years.
dogfound

Postby BobbyBlue » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 pm

CAnt wait to see them relegated and us go up.
BobbyBlue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:You might consider yourself more informed (apparently) but the way you post is extremely rude to other board users who were only trying to understand your rather long and boring posts on something we are not really interested in (i.e. Swansea City, well until they go down that is ;) :occasion5: )

If you are not interested then don't ask. If you are interested then I have gone through it in great detail - if you refuse to see what is in front of your face then my retorts will be shorter. Something that will just have to be accepted I am afraid.

I don't remember asking anything never mind stating I was interested in Swansea City (until they go down that is :occasion5: :occasion5: ). I just pointed out that your posts were very rude, although obviously that's fallen on deaf ears :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:59 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:CAnt wait to see them relegated and us go up.

I think you'll see them relegated more than once :blob3: over the next few years. I remember them last time they fell out of the old First Division and they went all the way back to the Dungeon.

Fingers crossed we will hopefully take their place and if we do I really hope this time we make a good fist of being a Premier League team. :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I think you'll see them relegated more than once :blob3: over the next few years. I remember them last time they fell out of the old First Division and they went all the way back to the Dungeon.

Fingers crossed we will hopefully take their place and if we do I really hope this time we make a good fist of being a Premier League team. :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
dogfound

Postby Sven » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm

I genuinely thought that their 'Great Escape' last season would be the catalyst for consolidation this season and beyond with other clubs being worse than them but it seems not and Swansea are genuinely staring into the abyss right now

Not saying they will be relegated, although we live in hope. There's still a long way to go and they always appear to be the 'lucky' team but the signs to date are that clubs around them are starting to pick up points and a gap is in danger of appearing :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

dogfound wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Highly doubtful.

i think the first bit of Jason post is a fact..{paid handsomely for attending meetings by the club ,which was known to the trust but denied by the trust to its members..i think at least 1 person resgined over it..}
highly doubtful ......should be reserved for the many rediculous claims made on here by your fans over the years.

It isn't a fact. He was paid by the club as he had two jobs, one as a supporter relations officer and one as a Trust board member. Upon reflection they decided that due to the time taken up by the full time club job it was better that he focused on that and got a new board member in - so he resigned.
Welshcitydragons

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Sven wrote:
I genuinely thought that their 'Great Escape' last season would be the catalyst for consolidation this season and beyond with other clubs being worse than them but it seems not and Swansea are genuinely staring into the abyss right now

Not saying they will be relegated, although we live in hope. There's still a long way to go and they always appear to be the 'lucky' team but the signs to date are that clubs around them are starting to pick up points and a gap is in danger of appearing :thumbright:

Nothing lucky about it, you finish where you deserve to. At the moment Swansea are bottom on merit.
Welshcitydragons

Postby Welshcitydragons » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:

I don't remember asking anything never mind stating I was interested in Swansea City (until they go down that is :occasion5: :occasion5: ). I just pointed out that your posts were very rude, although obviously that's fallen on deaf ears :roll:

Then why click on a thread you are not interested in? The above stands.
Welshcitydragons

Postby The Four Horseman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:

Then why click on a thread you are not interested in? The above stands.

Roathie surely you are too busy being E20 Jack on Planet Swamp to be bothering us.
What are you now? A risk analyst I believe!

A risk analyst who spells monetary as Monitery!

You are a very funny man!
The Four Horseman

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Welshcitydragons wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Welshcitydragons wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Highly doubtful.

It isn't a fact. He was paid by the club as he had two jobs, one as a supporter relations officer and one as a Trust board member. Upon reflection they decided that due to the time taken up by the full time club job it was better that he focused on that and got a new board member in - so he resigned.

no conflict of interest there then :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
he resigned AFTER it becoming common knowledge...and AFTER denials from the board..
dogfound

Previous

Return to General Chat