Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adama Traore?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Was just watching Bristol City vs Boro and was wondering do you think Adama Traore would be a good signing for Cardiff? The guy was at Barcelona and that has to mean something, I've seen him terrorize defenders and he's probably the fastest player in the championship and premier league, he's powerful and when he runs at defenders he always beats them and reminds me a lot of a Mendez-Laing but just a bit more raw. The only problem with him is his decision making and his final ball but at 21 wouldn't Warnock be the ideal man to get that out of him and turn him into the player that Villa paid 10m for? I think he might be ideal if we are 1-0 down and need something going forward he looks like an incredible talent who just needs to be coached and guided properly. what's your thoughts?

Re: Adama Traore?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:08 pm

to be honest he strikes me as the kind of player who is completely and utterly clueless about the game. head down sort of player who can look like a world beater one minute and a parks footballer the next

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:20 pm

and no doubt on 30k a week plus.

No thanks.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:33 am

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 am

Not Warnock type of player IMO plus weekly salary out of our structure imo

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 am

He’s a massive liability. We’ve got much better already here.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am

One of my good mates is a boro fan, in fact stayed at his house when we played there recently.

he says that the boy is strong and very very quick but as absolutely no end product at all which is frustrating as he's on a big wage.

I wouldn't want him, doesn't justify the money that he's being paid.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Watch this guy turn out class when he gets better coaching

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:Watch this guy turn out class when he gets better coaching

he came through at barca :laughing5: