Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks poor support

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDhtzOW0AIrHBD.jpg

I know our support hasn’t been the best over the years, yet it is clear it’s starting to get better.The jacks only took just over 600 to stoke ,which I think is poor considering there the self proclaimed ‘biggest club in wales’ and there in the premier league. So I think this is an indication that the jacks really are falling down. Whereas there players are spineless money grabbers ours seem like they would run through brick walls for us ,So this is our opportunity to start getting the crowds in home and away get down there and support the lads. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: Jacks poor support

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Club subsidising their tickets too I believe.

Can't be easy at the moment though...

They are shit

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Clement looked like a man who knows he is getting the bullet when I saw him being interviewed on TV earlier. The Jacks have a well trodden record of getting rid as soon as they hit the buffers so I can't see PC lasting much longer.

They look doomed but I said that last year and their luck ran to the rescue and saved them (again). If they appoint Pulis then they just might pull it off again and stay up.

I really hope TP is a Cardiff fan (as he claims) and won't touch them with a barge pole. That said his style of football is not a natural fit for the JB's so they might not want him any way.

Personally I really hope they bomb this time. If they go down the club will fall apart and I can see them going down from the Championship next season.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Personally I really hope they bomb this time. If they go down the club will fall apart and I can see them going down from the Championship next season.

Had to go to Cardiff today so driving back I had the chance to listen to some of the local radio stations who were giving post match interviews.

A number of Jacks were saying how sick they are of hearing Clements saying how they are good from Monday to Friday but don't produce it on the Saturday. These Jacks want their club to be relegated but they feared they would do a Portsmouth. Why wants your club relegated if you think it will fall like that?

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:05 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Clement looked like a man who knows he is getting the bullet when I saw him being interviewed on TV earlier. The Jacks have a well trodden record of getting rid as soon as they hit the buffers so I can't see PC lasting much longer.

They look doomed but I said that last year and their luck ran to the rescue and saved them (again). If they appoint Pulis then they just might pull it off again and stay up.

I really hope TP is a Cardiff fan (as he claims) and won't touch them with a barge pole. That said his style of football is not a natural fit for the JB's so they might not want him any way.

Good post Tony and I agree with all of it.
My fear is that they bring Pullis in and he gets them slowly back up to safety even though he’s not your typical swansea type manager.
I really don’t think him being from Newport and a so called Cardiff fan would make a scrap of difference though if he has to make a decision.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 am

Leighton James is on his third bottle of breakfast vodka ahead of his gallon of brunch scotch.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Leighton James is on his third bottle of breakfast vodka ahead of his gallon of brunch scotch.

Ah, that explains why he keeps claiming the Premier League Table is upside down! ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 pm

I think the jacks deserve much better support and keep hold of clements he now made a strong squad your now holding up the rest of the division.....your days are numbered in the prem.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Huddersfield are now dropping like a stone after the promotion bounce.
Think WHU will also be another club who will go down.
The next month will be critical for the jacks.

A goalscorer could be their downfall as their defence is not too bad based on their goal difference and the clubs around them.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Club subsidising their tickets too I believe.

Can't be easy at the moment though...

They are shit

they subsidise jack army members to the tune of 10 quid a ticket..which means all away games are 20 quid or less for a ticket..
they do not subsidise the tickets remaining which...GO ON GENERAL SALE...{ been a recent topic on here }

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm

personally i think the time is up for swansea. i thought they would go down last year but they had top drawer quality in the final third (sigurdsson and llorente) who got them out of it.

i suppose part of it depends on the january window, but top players won't commit to the club beyond the summer.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Clement looked like a man who knows he is getting the bullet when I saw him being interviewed on TV earlier. The Jacks have a well trodden record of getting rid as soon as they hit the buffers so I can't see PC lasting much longer.

Good post Tony and I agree with all of it.
My fear is that they bring Pullis in and he gets them slowly back up to safety even though he’s not your typical swansea type manager.
I really don’t think him being from Newport and a so called Cardiff fan would make a scrap of difference though if he has to make a decision.

so many teams at the bottom of that division in poor form means it really wouldnt take much of a run to gey out..im not sure how they would take to Pullis, although historically they have had many managers who have played for/managed/are from Cardiff { not least of all Tosh }the faux anger in football rivalries seems to have grown as actual trouble has decreased.{at least thats how it seems to me }.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:17 am

Tony Pulis wont give a shite that they are the Jacks, big pay check for him so win win if they go down.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Pulis i think is a shoe in to go there an i wouldnt be surprised if he kept the jammy b******* up!