Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks Away Support

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Jacks at Stoke yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jacks Away Support

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Shit club shit team shit support and shit village. Enough said!!!

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Shit club shit team shit support and shit village. Enough said!!!

Agreed :lol:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Hardly enough there to get a family cuddle started!! :laughing6: Joke of a club :laughing6:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Absolutely shit support

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 pm

At the risk of sounding like a Jack Sympathizer (spit) :sick: if I put a level head on I have to question if we would take more in their position, think it was their 7th visit in 5 years according to a Jack mate (spit again :lol:)

Its a 3 hour spin for them 176 miles each way, when we as a Capital City Club struggle to top 300 :oops: for a trip to Barnsley whilst 2nd in the League I don't think we are in a position to call anyone elses support 'shit'.

Don't forget we only took 1300 to Wolves, 1300 to Forest and what was it 1000 to Birmingham in what has so far been one of our best seasons in years.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 pm

RV Casual wrote:At the risk of sounding like a Jack Sympathizer (spit) :sick: if I put a level head on I have to question if we would take more in their position, think it was their 7th visit in 5 years according to a Jack mate (spit again :lol:)

Its a 3 hour spin for them 176 miles each way, when we as a Capital City Club struggle to top 300 :oops: for a trip to Barnsley whilst 2nd in the League I don't think we are in a position to call anyone elses support 'shit'.

Don't forget we only took 1300 to Wolves, 1300 to Forest and what was it 1000 to Birmingham in what has so far been one of our best seasons in years.

Nobody likes sense on threads like this, its all about embellishing. :D

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 am

Spot on :thumbup: , you would swear we take thousands away every game

RV Casual wrote:At the risk of sounding like a Jack Sympathizer (spit) :sick: if I put a level head on I have to question if we would take more in their position, think it was their 7th visit in 5 years according to a Jack mate (spit again :lol:)

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:11 am

My personal answer is yes we would take more than them to stoke if we were in the premier league(we took thousands there on a Sunday in div 2 years back)....also comparing a trip to barnsley on a tuesday night with a trip to stoke on a Saturday afternoon is ludicrous.......yes our away support is not great at the moment but then again we dont 'claim' to be this 'massive club'like the jacks spout to everyone allday everyday do we.....

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:30 am

stephendavid wrote:

My personal answer is yes we would take more than them to stoke if we were in the premier league(we took thousands there on a Sunday in div 2 years back)....also comparing a trip to barnsley on a tuesday night with a trip to stoke on a Saturday afternoon is ludicrous.......yes our away support is not great at the moment but then again we dont 'claim' to be this 'massive club'like the jacks spout to everyone allday everyday do we.....

I didnt compare it to Barnsley mate I agree that would be silly, I'm just pointing out our away following is also poor on occasions.

A fair comparison would be say Wolves, we only took 1300 and we're top of the league at the time or 2nd can't remember whicht way round it was, top of the table clash.

When your going to the same places year or year and doing shit your followings drop, I honestly think we would be the same.

I was there on that Sunday, fantastic day out proper old skool, the 6 of clocker knocan court case and ban 10 months later not so great lol

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:30 am

Fair point mate i do hear your view,but the brum game was a Friday night you think they'd have taken more do you?forest a sunday 1pm again you think they'd have taken more than us do you?.....i seriously very very much doubt it....wolves fair cop!But i for one wont moan about away followings as its the 1s that do go and spend their hard earned cash and time following an travelling away to watch the city that gets my plaudits not moaning on here about the 1s that dont!!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:33 am

RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

I didnt compare it to Barnsley mate I agree that would be silly, I'm just pointing out our away following is also poor on occasions.

A fair comparison would be say Wolves, we only took 1300 and we're top of the league at the time or 2nd can't remember whicht way round it was, top of the table clash.

When your going to the same places year or year and doing shit your followings drop, I honestly think we would be the same.

I was there on that Sunday, fantastic day out proper old skool, the 6 of clocker knocan court case and ban 10 months later not so great lol

I agree fella it was a top day out and snap got done with a 6 year ban for that myself not good at all was fun at the time though lol

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:58 pm

agree with this..
years ago having a pop at support was fair game because ours was good ,not so now..and not for a few years either..the 3 stand out disappointments..failing to sell out at Palace in a semi..1500 at Burnley to win the title.{this was the one that really got to me as id been at Scunthorpe 20 years earlier in a similar game promoted but going for the title..only 2 leagues lower with 4 times as many making a longer trip }.and 1300 at Hull for only our second ever away prem game.
as for them..10 years ago id have gambled my house on them not taking 600 to Stoke while bottom.