Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Bloody hell "

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm

" BLOODY HELL "

Just got two glasses of wine in Lapland , no prices at the bar and it cost me €22 at the welcome meeting :shock:

Two bottles of local lager are €17 :o

I think we will stick to water :thumbright:

Good job my wife has packed a bag with plenty of chocs/ biscuits and crops and we are half board for food :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Bloody hell "

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Jesus. I paid £11 for a beer in Norway once...

I do love how when British people talk about how expensive a country is the convo always starts with the price of a beer and goes from there..

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:42 am

Luckily Annis can afford it ;)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 am

nubbsy wrote:Jesus. I paid £11 for a beer in Norway once...

I do love how when British people talk about how expensive a country is the convo always starts with the price of a beer and goes from there..

Jack, it's the British way of life :lol:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Luckily Annis can afford it ;)

Even if you can afford it, I won't be ripped off and don't intend having another one as for me that's not enjoyable at these prices.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 am

Annis, you need to find the Finnish version of Wetherspoons.........sharpish. :shock:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:29 pm

You tight arse!!!!

It helps Santa feed Rudolph and gang.

Shame on you ha ha

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" BLOODY HELL "

Just got two glasses of wine in Lapland , no prices at the bar and it cost me €22 at the welcome meeting :shock:

Two bottles of local lager are €17 :o

I think we will stick to water :thumbright:

Good job my wife has packed a bag with plenty of chocs/ biscuits and crops and we are half board for food :thumbright:
you're loaded stop moaning :lol:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Luckily Annis can afford it ;)

Even if you can afford it, I won't be ripped off and don't intend having another one as for me that's not enjoyable at these prices.

I'm the same. I don't like being ripped off irrespective of whether or not I can afford it. There used to be pubs in Cardiff City Centre that would charge like £3 to go in after a certain time, and then £5 for a bottle of Becks. That's £8 for your first bottle of Becks. If people are prepared to be ripped off, there will always be somewhere prepared to rip those people off. :old:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 pm

:shock: :shock:

I expect many visitors won’t pay those prices, whether you can afford it or not.