Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER SACKED “

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:33 pm

HULL CITY STATEMENT

3rd Dec 2017

The Club can confirm that it has parted company with Head Coach Leonid Slutsky by mutual consent following discussions today.

Head of Club Strategy Oleg Yarovinsky has also left his role at the KCOM Stadium.

Tigers Vice-Chairman Ehab Allam said: “Leonid has worked tirelessly in his role and has acted with complete honour and been a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately results have not improved as both parties would have hoped and therefore it was agreed for the relationship to come to an end.

“I would like to thank Leonid and Oleg for their efforts here and sincerely wish them well for the future.”

On his departure Slutsky said: "I would like to really thank everyone associated with Hull City from the players and staff to the owner and especially the fans. 

“I am very proud to have been through this experience, it was challenging but a very exciting time for me. 

"Hull City will always be a part of my heart and I wish the team all the very best for the future.” 

The process to recruit a new Head Coach is underway.

Re: “ CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER SACKED “

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Shit, is that going to mean they willl have a new Manager when we play them on the 16th? Not sure that is a good thing. :?

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 pm

lyndipops wrote:Shit, is that going to mean they willl have a new Manager when we play them on the 16th? Not sure that is a good thing. :?

We can't complain but it does happen to us all the time, Brum springs to mind.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 pm

lyndipops wrote:Shit, is that going to mean they willl have a new Manager when we play them on the 16th? Not sure that is a good thing. :?

Looks like it, bit like Brum game, without international break, hopefully we got more about us now, plus its home!

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:HULL CITY STATEMENT

3rd Dec 2017

The Club can confirm that it has parted company with Head Coach Leonid Slutsky by mutual consent following discussions today.

Head of Club Strategy Oleg Yarovinsky has also left his role at the KCOM Stadium.

Tigers Vice-Chairman Ehab Allam said: “Leonid has worked tirelessly in his role and has acted with complete honour and been a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately results have not improved as both parties would have hoped and therefore it was agreed for the relationship to come to an end.

“I would like to thank Leonid and Oleg for their efforts here and sincerely wish them well for the future.”

On his departure Slutsky said: "I would like to really thank everyone associated with Hull City from the players and staff to the owner and especially the fans. 

“I am very proud to have been through this experience, it was challenging but a very exciting time for me. 

"Hull City will always be a part of my heart and I wish the team all the very best for the future.” 

The process to recruit a new Head Coach is underway.

Never mind Mr. Slutsky look on the Brightside the Swansea job will be up for grabs soon ;)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Had a nice tenner fourfold relying on Weds beating them....96 minute 2-2 FFS!
GRRRRR!

Deserved to be sacked but could have at least lost his last game in style