Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I thought they would of sold out

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Wolves fans away at Brum tonight, Wolves have been taking thousands away this season and long distances.

About 3,500 Wolves away at Brum tonight, I was expecting a sell out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I thought they would of sold out

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Good turnout

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Apparently grounds less than 20mls apart! Cannot sell out every game but considering the distance would expect a sell out or near it? Mind you ground looks half empty anyway. :roll:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Apparently grounds less than 20mls apart! Cannot sell out every game but considering the distance would expect a sell out or near it? Mind you ground looks half empty anyway. :roll:

Cheers Allan, I never knew that.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 pm

A few of there fans on twitter said they had sold out a while ago, but from the picture you can obviously see the empty seats. I would have thought a local derby with Wolves at the top, and Birmingham in a relegation fight it would have sold out.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:A few of there fans on twitter said they had sold out a while ago, but from the picture you can obviously see the empty seats. I would have thought a local derby with Wolves at the top, and Birmingham in a relegation fight it would have sold out.

Maybe Wolves were only given a limited amount?

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:A few of there fans on twitter said they had sold out a while ago, but from the picture you can obviously see the empty seats. I would have thought a local derby with Wolves at the top, and Birmingham in a relegation fight it would have sold out.

Maybe Wolves were only given a limited amount?

Probably annis as didn't want wolves fans outnumbering home fans! :shock:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:53 pm

It’s on a Monday night In December and you can watch it live on Sky. That’s enough to wipe out a big chunk of any teams support.