Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some of the offers the club are putting on for us

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Cheap season tickets :thumbright:

Cheap half season tickets from £29 Incredible :bluebird: :bluebird:
£29 for 12 home games :shock:

Half price tickets for the Hull home game. Cheapest being £7.50 for an adult £2.50 for a kid.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A SEASON TICKET HOLDER TO GET THIS DEAL :thumbright:

Half price Golden Membership after Xmas (gets you £2 off every home ticket you buy). Gives you access to away tickets as well.
This is £20 adults, £10 kids.
After the Fulham game it's £10 adults and £5 kids.

We can't say the club aren't trying. :ayatollah:

Apparently sales have been decent for Hull and Fulham, so hopefully we will get reasonable crowds for that.

For Hull there is a Family ticket- 2 adults, 2 kids for £18 :bluescarf:

Get the message out.

Even for someone who only wants to see top level football a half season ticket isn't a big gamble, with the chance of priority should we go up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Some of the offers the club are putting on for us

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:19 pm

After years of alienating the fans...the club at present seem to be doing everything possible to win back the fans

Some good offers there..no excuses for anybody not to attend

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:27 pm

Tim, your sounding like me :lol:

The crowds in my opinion are not good :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

But like you say the Club and manager are doing everything possible to get them to come,I have started to realise we are not as club as I ever thought .

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 pm

I will post all this on twitter and to thousands on Fb :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tim, your sounding like me :lol:

But like you say the Club and manager are doing everything possible to get them to come,I have started to realise we are not as club as I ever thought .

Just doing my best to get it out there - what is on offer.

You wouldn't believe how many people still think it's expensive or even hard to get tickets!

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:59 pm

You wouldn't believe how many people still think it's expensive or even hard to get tickets!

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

well done..tbh there were price lists up here for both the hull game and half STs..
both disappeared down the board..while everyone moaned about low crowds.
and lets face it someone might look in see how cheap it is and come..nobody but nobody is going to turn up just not to be viewed a plastic.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:23 am

You are right currently crowd numbers are pretty pathetic considering our league position.

However, with good sales of half-season tickets we should go regularly over 20,000 from the Birmingham game onwards. Even that is short of what it should be but on the positive side we are climbing rather than declining.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:13 am

Unfortunately with all these great offers if we arent getting big crowds 25+ I dont think we are going to.

I mean £7.50 for a ticket is pretty good value for money to watch the footy we are playing.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:25 pm

agreed

I just bought 25 tickets for the Hull match....14 kids 11 adults....£107.50 total

If that is not truly amazing I do not know what is !

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:29 pm

With all of these offers it just begs the question "Is it worth being a season ticket holder"?

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Nickerino wrote:agreed

I just bought 25 tickets for the Hull match....14 kids 11 adults....£107.50 total

Brilliant by the club and brilliant by you. If they enjoy it then maybe there could be good few half season tickets coming from that lot.

Your all disciples of Neil Warnock right now. No longer embarrassed to say that you've spent the afternoon at the Cardiff City stadium. We seem to be getting precious little publicity so its up to those that go to spread the word.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Fair play to Reading too. Just booked tickets for me and my 18 year old son. £ 20 for me and £ 10 for him. Great value considering the rip off it can be going to some other grounds.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 pm

good effort. :thumbup:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Tim, Every little bit helps,I just want see the fans down there now, not next season :thumbright:

Tim, I hear it all the time, so on FB, where I have groups etc with over 35,000 fans on I put the prices twice a week :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:19 pm

dogfound wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

well done..tbh there were price lists up here for both the hull game and half STs..
both disappeared down the board..while everyone moaned about low crowds.
and lets face it someone might look in see how cheap it is and come..nobody but nobody is going to turn up just not to be viewed a plastic.

They had 5,000 views, it all helps :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Quality, Brilliant stuff :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Unfortunately with all these great offers if we arent getting big crowds 25+ I dont think we are going to.

I mean £7.50 for a ticket is pretty good value for money to watch the footy we are playing.

It does worry me, the fans are virtually being begged to watch a team in the Top two of the Championship :shock: Awful really :cry:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Warnock and the boys can't do alot more!really hoping the crowds pick up we are 2nd in the championship,teams flying,decent ticket prices,the feel good factors back c'mon the mighty bluebirds!!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:25 pm

epping blue wrote:Fair play to Reading too. Just booked tickets for me and my 18 year old son. £ 20 for me and £ 10 for him. Great value considering the rip off it can be going to some other grounds.

Brilliant prices :thumbright:

Hopefully City take 2,500 plus, just up the road, I know many who are leaving at 4.30-5pm taking their kids as it's an 8pm kick off :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:28 pm

stephendavid wrote:Warnock and the boys can't do alot more!really hoping the crowds pick up we are 2nd in the championship,teams flying,decent ticket prices,the feel good factors back c'mon the mighty bluebirds!!

They really should of picked up after the first 10 games Stephen, very worrying.
Club are worried.

It's easy to get one big Xmas crowd and last two home games, any club in football can do that from Non League up.
They need to get down there NOW :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm

2 coaches going up to reading 1 from the cornwall & 1 from the docks both close to being sold out first trips being run from them areas in a good while!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:44 pm

stephendavid wrote:2 coaches going up to reading 1 from the cornwall & 1 from the docks both close to being sold out first trips being run from them areas in a good while!

Brilliant love hearing this. You never know we could Stephen take the 4,000 fans we should be taking :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

There's a chance it might be pay on the night.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:2 coaches going up to reading 1 from the cornwall & 1 from the docks both close to being sold out first trips being run from them areas in a good while!

Brilliant love hearing this. You never know we could Stephen take the 4,000 fans we should be taking :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Not ran a trip from them places since chelsea away in the FA cup annis so hopefully a sign of things to come an we get a few more of the old guard back down there supporting the boys home and away!!should take 3000 id say no problem

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:18 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Not ran a trip from them places since chelsea away in the FA cup annis so hopefully a sign of things to come an we get a few more of the old guard back down there supporting the boys home and away!!should take 3000 id say no problem

Stephen,
Just Brilliant News , It's what I have been waiting to here, some of the old heads going again, Love it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Stephen,
Just Brilliant News , It's what I have been waiting to here, some of the old heads going again, Love it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Top man annis

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Cheap deals but money is tight all over and getting worse if we are not in prem next season might go from st to membership myself esp with all the deals now been a st holder over ten years now but getting to costly over all