Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good to be back

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Back from a 2 1/2 month stint at her majesty's pleasure Swansea, what a dump. City been flying since i been in looking forward to getting back down the stadium /o\

Re: Good to be back

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 pm

You been a naughty boy again huh?

Hope your well man, long time

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:59 pm

paulh_85 wrote:You been a naughty boy again huh?

Ye all good Paul mate how's it going ? Ye 3rd time for me had a titful now only a short one this time 2 half months, Swansea is a dump cardiff and park is better than that dive.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 am

It would be best that you didnt have to occupy any of those establishments. Food for Thought ! :old:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:25 am

BobbyBlue wrote:

Ye all good Paul mate how's it going ? Ye 3rd time for me had a titful now only a short one this time 2 half months, Swansea is a dump cardiff and park is better than that dive.

people need to stop pissing you off :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Whistler wrote:It would be best that you didnt have to occupy any of those establishments. Food for Thought ! :old:

Agree mate!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

I'm fine wen I'm sober just nuts wen I'm on the piss lol that's why I avoid big drinking sessions.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

I'm fine wen I'm sober just nuts wen I'm on the piss lol that's why I avoid big drinking sessions.

Sounds like me... nuisance