Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEDLEY'S EXIT

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 435444.stm

Surely though no club is going to buy Ledley in Jan, with him needing 2 operations and being out for 8 months?

Do you know of any truth in this Annis, or is PR tricking everyone again :lol: ?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LEDLEY'S EXIT

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 pm

touting him for a quick sale no doubt.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Says in that article that Ledley can only sign a pre-contract with a FOREIGN club?

I thought this was changed recently? i know they argued about it on CCMB with a jack b*stard recently? anyone know any more about this.....

:!:

also = 'Ledley, hailed as a "Steven Gerrard-style" talisman by his boss Dave Jones'

all i can say to that is - :lol: Perhaps Jones really does get a different view to us leaning up against that dug out for 94 mins!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8435444.stm

Surely though no club is going to buy Ledley in Jan, with him needing 2 operations and being out for 8 months?

Do you know of any truth in this Annis, or is PR tricking everyone again :lol: ?

Spot on nobody is going to buy a crock. The rumours of Matthews going are probably nearer the truth and possibly one of Chopra and McCormack to balance the books before we get a couple of loans in which will be a shit or bust exercise because once the loans run out at the end of the season, what do we do then? because all the season ticket money is already spent. Therefore the Malaysian takeover will be vital. No Malaysian investment = Administration + 30 point deduction = relegation not promotion. All eggs are in one basket, no plan B, similar to matters on the field, again never a plan B. Worrying times.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
CHOPRA19 wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8435444.stm

Spot on nobody is going to buy a crock. The rumours of Matthews going are probably nearer the truth and possibly one of Chopra and McCormack to balance the books before we get a couple of loans in which will be a shit or bust exercise because once the loans run out at the end of the season, what do we do then? because all the season ticket money is already spent. Therefore the Malaysian takeover will be vital. No Malaysian investment = Administration + 30 point deduction = relegation not promotion. All eggs are in one basket, no plan B, similar to matters on the field, again never a plan B. Worrying times.

Sorry if I've missed a trick here but have we had it confirmed that none of the renewal money will be spent on players as its been used to pay outstanding debt?