Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull/Sky/Blue

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 am

I think we all know where we are with our crowds and let’s be honest there’s not a lot more that the club can do.So my point being as the Hull game is live on Sky let us fans who are there really make an added effort to go all out to turn the stadium BLUE.
Let’s drag out all our old flags,surely we all got a scarf :bluescarf: and why not make it a retro top day as well :bluebird: blue Santa hats,Xmas jumpers just about anything!
Kick off is 5:30 so there will be a tad more drunk prior to kick off :occasion5: so spirits will be high :laughing6:
Maybe a few of the old songs too.
Let’s get Christmas started down CCS :bluebird: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Re: Hull/Sky/Blue

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm

not a bad shout.

ironically the bluest the stadium has ever been was the last six months or so of us playing in red.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Late kick off. :occasion5: hic!! :occasion5: :laughing6:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 pm

theclaw wrote:I think we all know where we are with our crowds and let’s be honest there’s not a lot more that the club can do.So my point being as the Hull game is live on Sky let us fans who are there really make an added effort to go all out to turn the stadium BLUE.
Let’s drag out all our old flags,surely we all got a scarf :bluescarf: and why not make it a retro top day as well :bluebird: blue Santa hats,Xmas jumpers just about anything!
Kick off is 5:30 so there will be a tad more drunk prior to kick off :occasion5: so spirits will be high :laughing6:
Maybe a few of the old songs too.
Let’s get Christmas started down CCS :bluebird: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Can't sing old songs mate. people get way too touchy if you swear these days.

all holding hands singing jesus songs please. :banghead:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Sounds like a plan. I can’t believe the “we’ll always be blue” chant after 19 minutes and 27 seconds died off as soon we returned to blue. Its part of our history and doesn’t have to be sang as a protest. Blue and proud!

Get the ayatollah going around the stadium whilst we’re at it.