Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING: SALES SO FAR OF CARDIFF CITYS CHEAP SEASON TICKETS

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:06 am

Cardiff City have now Sold nearly 2,000 extra season tickets and rising daily :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
That takes total sales to 14,500 :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

AT £29 / £49 / £139 ETC FOR 12 HOME CHAMPIONSHIP PROMOTION GAMES AN UNBELIEVABLE BARGAIN / XMAS PRESENT :bluescarf: :bluebird:

YOU CAN STILL BUY THEM & IT WORKS OUT AT £2.50p A GAME FOR AN UNDER 16 / CARDIFF ARE VIRTUALLY GIVING THEM AWAY :shock: :thumbright: :bluebird:

City were expecting total sales of 18,000 / COME ON CITY FANS / SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO NEIL WARNOCK & THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRFS BUY ONE :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BREAKING: SALES SO FAR OF CARDIFF CITYS CHEAP SEASON TIC

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:08 am

SAY WE ARE GOING UP / SAY WE ARE GOING UP :bluescarf: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:11 am

Even I bought one and I live in Spain :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Come on City fans, Surely 18,000 Sales at least :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Even I bought one and I live in Brecon :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Even I bought one and I live in Spain :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Come on City fans, Surely 18,000 Sales at least :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

You had that off SANTA !!!!!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Bought one too and I’m in N Ireland . :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:21 pm

thought it would be more than 2k tbh..

the offers are fantastic but maybe the club needs to look at different ways to get the message out there..???

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Even I bought one and I live in Spain :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

You had that off SANTA !!!!!

:lol:

Karl, How did you guess?

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:27 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Bought one too and I’m in N Ireland . :ayatollah:

That's the Spirit Mike :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:28 pm

dogfound wrote:thought it would be more than 2k tbh..

the offers are fantastic but maybe the club needs to look at different ways to get the message out there..???

Personally I think it's out there now big time and now it's over to our fan base :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Bananas wrote:Even I bought one and I live in Brecon :ayatollah:

:thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:thought it would be more than 2k tbh..

Personally I think it's out there now big time and now it's over to our fan base :thumbright: :bluebird:

Annis do gold members get priority over Joe public for ST if get to premier? Just wondering as maybe thats why lower than expected take up of half ST sale's gold members not bothered about things ?
M

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:47 pm

My brother has bought one and he lives in Alaska :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:37 pm

My uncle only comes to visit us each year at Christmas, and he bought one.
He lives at the North Pole. :old:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Im sorting mine and I live in Merseyside! I will go to less than a 1/4 of those games but I will sort out friends and family when I dont go and they pay for my away tickets, sorted. I must admit after not missing a home game including FAW for 10 years in the pits of the football league at Ninian, im sure ill find the extra motivation to do a few more home trips in the premier league.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm

barry boy wrote:My uncle only comes to visit us each year at Christmas, and he bought one.
He lives at the North Pole. :old:

:laughing6:

Be serious mun. I heard at the Norwich game that someone's uncle in Haiti has got a half season ticket :shock:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Bought a family ticket for four today, let's just say all in a good cause, £309 fantastic value for money.

Two Adults and Two kids when I gave them the tickets they all thought that Christmas had come early.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Based out in Vancouver now so can no longer go, really trying to force Cardiff City on the youngest brother though being only 11.

Paid for him and my older brother who is a student. 90 quid total for 24 games between them, that is insane value, I don't think you can watch our local rugby club on the public field for that

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:Based out in Vancouver now so can no longer go, really trying to force Cardiff City on the youngest brother though being only 11.

Paid for him and my older brother who is a student. 90 quid total for 24 games between them, that is insane value, I don't think you can watch our local rugby club on the public field for that

I'm in Vancouver fro three nights from January 7th. Any tips on good places to eat and drink.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 pm

This is such a great idea from the club. If we are still near the top of the table in a few months the place will be nearly full. What brilliant value.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:17 am

Annis add that to your previous 6 game bundle you could be one of the first ever City fans to hold a three quarters season ticket :idea:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 am

Bananas wrote:My brother has bought one and he lives in Alaska :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Along with Barry boy's uncle ( ;) ) he could form Bluebirds up and over the Northern hemispheres version of Bluebirds down under :thumbup: :idea:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am

Bought one for my 21 year old son yesterday...not sure he's going to be 100% happy as he wanted a coat and a watch!!!

Took a bit of a gamble here but he does go down about 3/4 times a year anyway so hopefully he will be pleased :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Got any numbers for Reading and Bolton ticket sales to go with the season ticket sales? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Watch all 12 home League matches from December 26th with a 2017/18 Half Season Ticket! From £12 per match for Adults & £2.50 per match for Juniors! :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:53 am

Bought Two yesterday :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:35 pm

Friend of mines father in law from Montenegro has bought one :shock: :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 pm

as said before have bought 2 tickets for myself and wife FIRST time ipswich game that i have been back since Sam hamm days

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190665 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: