Reading Away

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading Away

Postby GummiTheBluebird » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Need some help guys please I need 3 fan numbers to get three tickets for reading away please.. I go to every bone game just to lazy to get a season ticket lol any help would be greatly appreciated blooooooooooooooobirds
I Miss Phil Stant
I Miss Carl Dale
I Miss Nathan Blake
I Miss Ninian Park
I Miss The Grange End On A Wet Tuesday Night
I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN WE WAS A REAL BARMY ARMY
GummiTheBluebird

Reading Away

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Reading Away

Postby BEAKERBLUE » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

BEAKERBLUE

Postby adamt958 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:Need some help guys please I need 3 fan numbers to get three tickets for reading away please.. I go to every bone game just to lazy to get a season ticket lol any help would be greatly appreciated blooooooooooooooobirds

pay on the gate
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby epping blue » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 am

adamt958 wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:Need some help guys please I need 3 fan numbers to get three tickets for reading away please.. I go to every bone game just to lazy to get a season ticket lol any help would be greatly appreciated blooooooooooooooobirds

pay on the gate

Its a little ticket window just to the left of the away turnstiles. Not being pedantic but last year I walked around the whole ground looking for it having been stood about 10 yards from it.
epping blue

Return to General Chat