Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NEIL WARNOCK " MONEY TO SPEND IN JANUARY? ? "

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Neil Warnock: "If we can strengthen in January,we will"

Thursday 7th December 2017

NEIL WARNOCK:

"If we can strengthen in January we will, if we can."

" If there was one player I think could strengthen us and become available, we would."

"I’ve spoken to Ken [Choo] because what happens if players have set backs with injuries? We have to be looking ahead. We have targets in most departments. We can cover more or less at the back, it’s more midfield, wide and up front to see if we can bring in anyone better than we have."

"I think Wolves will spend more than us."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK " MONEY TO SPEND IN JANUARY? ? "

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:29 pm

NEIL WARNOCK:

"We still look at catching Wolves."

"They’ve had some good runs, but if Birmingham played like they did against us they might have got a result."

"They’ve got more money than anybody, but you have to invest it wisely. They’ve done that and they’re the team to finish above to win promotion."

"We haven’t got an inferiority complex. I just wish there were a few more teams like us who beat them."

"It’s usually people with chips on their shoulder or who haven’t managed that say stuff about us. Sometimes they trip over themselves in what they say."

"Every criticism comes when we beat a side, they didn’t say anything at Birmingham and Preston."

" What they should say how can Cardiff be where they are on their wage bill compared to how much that team spent and that team spent."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:01 am

Can't really see us spending big in January, we already have a great squad and I don't think there is a need to strengthen it. We have a solid defence and keeping clean sheets will be so important when we get to the run in. Up front we have enough firepower to trouble any defence. Let's just continue this brilliant run and see us finish top two.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:29 am

TERRYB wrote:Can't really see us spending big in January, we already have a great squad and I don't think there is a need to strengthen it. We have a solid defence and keeping clean sheets will be so important when we get to the run in. Up front we have enough firepower to trouble any defence. Let's just continue this brilliant run and see us finish top two.

I still think we could do with a genuine holding midfielder.