Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Sunderland Fan Who 'Pooed On A Seat' / Locked up 8 hours

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 am

The Identity Of The Sunderland Fan Who 'Pooed On A Seat' At The Stadium Of Light Has Been Revealed

Callum later spent eight hours in police custody after he was arrested for being drunk at the game

North News

Friday 8th December

The Sunderland fan at the centre of the so-called 'poo gate' scandal - which allegedly saw him defecating in the stands at the Stadium of Light over the weekend - has been revealed. Watch him interviewed here:

Callum Mawson, 17, denies the accusation he purposely laid a turd as his team were beaten 1-3 by Reading, although he admits the Black Cats weren't the only ones who got battered on Saturday.

Asked about the build-up to the incident, he claimed to have eaten just two chocolates from his advent calendar on the morning of the match, before going ahead and drinking 12 bottles of beer and six pints of fruit cider - quite the sesh for any growing LAD.

The Sunderland season ticket holder claims that he was likely so drunk he thought he was on the toilet.

He said: "I am apologetic for it, I am sorry. I didn't defecate on the seat, that's the God's honest truth. I can't recall any of it.

"I got to the ground, sat in my seat and the next thing I remember was I was being in the holding cell in the stadium.

"I didn't find out about the whole incident until half 11 at night when my friend told me. It was all over Facebook. Gary Lineker had put it on his Twitter.

"It's embarrassing, I'm ashamed. I didn't even know what I was doing.

"'A lad who sat next to me put on Twitter saying it didn't happen. He said, 'I can confirm he didn't have a shit in his seat'. He said, 'I can I can confirm he had a piss'.

"I'd rather it be that then having a shit on the seat. But I'd rather it be nothing at all.

"I think I must have been so drunk I thought I was on the toilet. That's the only thing I can think of. I wouldn't have done it for no reason.

"I don't know what was going through my head when I did it, I really don't.

"There's been people messaging me giving me hate. I don't want people to think I don't care. I am ashamed of it.

"There is no excuse for what I have done, I regret my actions, but there is no need for such hurtful comments. I understand why it's had so much attention but I don't appreciate the lies."

The images first surfaced on Twitter over the weekend, and swiftly went viral.

Callum later spent eight hours in police custody after he was arrested for being drunk at the game. He now fears for his job as a business admin apprentice and worries he could even be banned from the stadium.

He said: "I have been suspended from work because of it. I think I'm going to get sacked, to be honest.

"I'm slightly worried it will affect getting a job. But it wouldn't affect my work life - I'm not going to come to work drunk.

"I'm not usually like that. It's just a one-off, I'm not sure why it's happened. I'm going to have to watch what I am drinking in the future."

A dark moment for football fans in the North-East - arguably even worse than that time a Newcastle fan punched a horse, although at least he looks to have turned a corner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Sunderland Fan Who 'Pooed On A Seat' /Locked up 8hou

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:36 am

Bless him, If I had drunk that much I wouldnt have got to the stadium never mind watch the game.

I recall many many years whilst on a Maersk ship off the coast of the Ascension Islands a fellow soldier thought it would be a fantastic idea after a few cans to vault the rails into the beautiful coloured seas below, as he was falling realised that a large amount of hammerhead sharks had gathered not far off where he was about to land.......luckily for him a ships crew member had the wisdom to lower the crane winch for him to grab onto.....never seen someone sober up so quickly!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:37 am

Didn't have a poo, only a pee, right? So why are his trousers down around his ankles the dirty b*stard!!!

I don't know many 17 year olds who can down 11 bottles AND 6 pints. I think he probably had more awareness of his actions than he'd like to admit.

Ban the dirty fecker!

Re: The Sunderland Fan Who 'Pooed On A Seat' / Locked up 8ho

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am

From the photo there isn't any evidence of any shit unless what he's watching counts :king:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:59 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:From the photo there isn't any evidence of any shit unless what he's watching counts :king:

Yeah, busting for a pee and you decide not to do the obvious and open your fly and pee that way - no, pull the trousers and underwear right down to the ankles and sit down to ... pee? - perfectly natural. :roll:

Re: The Sunderland Fan Who 'Pooed On A Seat' / Locked up 8 h

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Stinks if you ask me

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:From the photo there isn't any evidence of any shit unless what he's watching counts :king:

pretty difficult to shit on a solid seat..if he did shit it certainly is not in the pic and the reaction from the never been drunk goody goodys is rediculous..
the bloke that took the photo..? if offended should have told a steward.and the kid dealt with/ looked after { if he was that drunk }..

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Whether he had a shit or not, he certainly got caught with his trousers down.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Whether he had a shit or not, he certainly got caught with his trousers down.

A few on here caught doing that over time no doubt, Paul! ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:45 pm

dogfound wrote:

pretty difficult to shit on a solid seat..if he did shit it certainly is not in the pic and the reaction from the never been drunk goody goodys is rediculous..
the bloke that took the photo..? if offended should have told a steward.and the kid dealt with/ looked after { if he was that drunk }..

Oh, I've been drunk before. However, shit/piss in my seat at a football match? ... never, ever!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:49 pm

2 chocolates from his advent calendar :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:Didn't have a poo, only a pee, right? So why are his trousers down around his ankles the dirty b*stard!!!

I don't know many 17 year olds who can down 11 bottles AND 6 pints. I think he probably had more awareness of his actions than he'd like to admit.

Ban the dirty fecker!

I was drinking more than that at 17 ill be honest haha

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm sure we've all pissed in someone's pocket back in the days of the canton stand at NP .

But to pretend to take a dump , the youth of today eh ?

:old:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 pm

griff105 wrote:2 chocolates from his advent calendar :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Whether he had a shit or not, he certainly got caught with his trousers down.

A few on here caught doing that over time no doubt, Paul! ;) :lol: :lol:

:laughing6: Old Roathy and his many-multis have been many times. His pants are probably around his ankles right now in his dungeon before his sex-robot escapes again. I shudder to think what's behind the windows of his advent calendar. :crazy:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Were the chocolates that days and the day before or has he taken chocolates he is not entitled to? That’s the biggest crime here if he has done that.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:01 pm

maccydee wrote:Were the chocolates that days and the day before or has he taken chocolates he is not entitled to? That’s the biggest crime here if he has done that.

Taser the b*stard

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:05 pm

"always shit on the English side of the seats"

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 am

Jock wrote:
maccydee wrote:Were the chocolates that days and the day before or has he taken chocolates he is not entitled to? That’s the biggest crime here if he has done that.

Taser the b*stard

As a minimum.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 am

I wouldnt want to go out with that lad and Sean Morrison ..... nice lads but they will shit any where!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:34 pm

AHERNE wrote:I wouldnt want to go out with that lad and Sean Morrison ..... nice lads but they will shit any where!

Could be worse, could be an egger