Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' CARDIFF CITY / MINI UPDATE '

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:13 pm

' CARDIFF CITY / UPDATE '

UPDATED Sunday 10/12/17

Reading away over 1,000 sold to City Fans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Friday 08th December 2017

I was told yesterday that yes there will be a small amount of money available for Neil Warnock in January 2018,But it is believed that Tan has told him to get rid of 3-4 players that are not really part of the main first team at the same time.

With the season-ticket holders of now being around 14,450 today and still selling - the gate is, at this moment, around 18,500 for the Hull City match - so far with nine days to go. :thumbright: :bluebird:

The club have sold around 900 tickets for Reading away next Monday - so far and don't forget tickets are Very Cheap and we can pay on the night with an allocation of 4,350 :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 23 Bolton Wanderers Away pay on the day for Cardiff Fans :thumbright: :bluebird:

Fulham at home on Boxing Day; so far the gate is 23,500 and rising :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

" DONT FORGET CARDIFF FANS KEEP BUYING THOSE VERY CHEAP SEASON TICKETS FROM £29 FOR 12 CHAMPIONSHIP HOME GAMES " :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: ' UNBELIEVABLE / FAIR PLAY ONCE AGAIN CARDIFF CITY ' :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY / UPDATE '

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm

" FOR ALL THOSE CARDIFF CITY FANS WHO WANT TO TRAVEL AWAY AGAIN & GET OUR AWAY SUPPORT BACK LIKE IT USE TO BE "

Lets get right behind Neil Warnock & the team / here is a list of many many Cardiff City Away Supporters Clubs / If you know any more & tel numbers please reply :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " ALL THE DIFFERENT CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS CLUBS " :bluebird: :bluebird:

" VINCE ALM " :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS CLUB AKA VINCE ALM ARE RUNNING COACHES FROM MANY AREAS
AND RUNS THE COACHES NO MATTER HOW MANY OR HOW FAR :thumbright: :thumbright:

VINCE will be taking at least 3 coaches away,maybe 10-12 to some away games, from many areas of South Wales :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

TEL 07814779441 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

" DIBS TOURS aka Wayne Anderson " :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Dibs tel no 07979996726 :thumbright: :thumbright:
My normal route is
Port talbot
Bryncethin
M4 junctions
Nantgarw
Coryton
Pontprinau
St mellons
Malpas

' CYNON VALLEY BLUEBIRDS ' :thumbright: :thumbright:

Cynon Valley Bluebirds pick up all through Cynon Valley and in Merthyr. :thumbright: :thumbright:
Can be contacted on their Facebook site or txt 07952862118, easier to txt as h cannot answer mobile in work :bluebird: :bluebird:

The Heads of the Valley Bus aka Paul Hemmings :thumbright:
Link
https://www.headsofthevalleysblues.co.uk :bluebird:
Abergavenny / Brecon / Monmouthshire / Tredegar / Ebbw / Brynmawr :bluebird: :bluebird:

TIM aka LAWN MOWER :thumbright: :bluebird:

Our bus goes from Caerphilly, pick ups Nantgarw, Coryton, High Cross, and anywhere else en route. Just pm Lawnmower on here :bluebird:

' Gezza " runs a coach from Llantrisant ,Pontyclun Llantrisant and Ely valley and surrounding areas :bluebird: :bluebird:
Tel 07905 062439 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Maesteg Bluebirds run coaches to about 14 away City games :thumbright:

Maesteg Bluebirds Contact Hugh Bellamy for details on 07443509052. :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Pick ups:
The Crown, Maesteg
The Llinfi Arms, Tondu
Royal Oak, Bryncethyn
Bridgend Council Offices (dual carriageway side)
Pencoed Motorway Jcn

Can stop at any motorway junction on route as well. :bluebird:

Titchy runs a coach to away Games from Bargoed, which includes stops on route Blackwood, Newbridge, Risca :thumbright:

Mikey Gale Canton area :thumbright:

Porthcawl Bluebirds, they run a minibus :thumbright:

Jumbo runs coaches from Aberdare/ Mountain Ash :thumbright:

' UPDATED ' :thumbright: :bluebird:

The New 1927 Supporters Club London & Surrounding areas :bluebird: :bluebird:

Link
http://londonbluebirds.boardhost.com/index.php :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm

The Fulham game almost at 24k already quality will they open the top tier and is this with the Fulham fans ?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:25 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:The Fulham game almost at 24k already quality will they open the top tier and is this with the Fulham fans ?

No its not including Fulham support, but they will prob only bring about 800 as they really are Only a small supported club.

Boxing Day should be a near 30,000 Crowd in our position and most clubs sell out on Boxing Day, its a once a year Massive Day in UK Football :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffCityBlue wrote:The Fulham game almost at 24k already quality will they open the top tier and is this with the Fulham fans ?

No its not including Fulham support, but they will prob only bring about 800 as they really Only are a small supported club.

Boxing Day should be a near 30,000 Crowd in our position and most clubs sell out on Boxing Day, its a once a year Massive Day in UK Football :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Anything around 27k il be very happy but like you say realistically this should sell out

Under Dave jones 22k was average we have lost a chunk of our fan base

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No its not including Fulham support, but they will prob only bring about 800 as they really Only a small supported club.

Anything around 27k il be very happy but like you say realistically this should sell out

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:45 pm

My mate sorted my ticket and transport for the Forest away game. I got on at Bridgend Council Offices, but the bus went via Llantwit Major (near to my house) so I could have got on there instead to the boys amusal.

It says above that the Maesteg Bluebirds bus picks up at the BCO’s, but doesn’t go via Llantwit Major. My mates must have got on this bus before as they also said they didn’t go via Llantwit the last time.

My question is does anyone know what bus I got on? I’d like to book again for future games.

Thanks in advance!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Pilkington, O'Keefe, John are the only 3 really I would get rid of in our current squad.

Sad with O'Keefe because he was one of our best players in the second half of the season we first went back to blue.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Supporters bus goes through llantwit major and it stops at Barry the ground etc on route and can't drink takes ages

Maesteg bluebirds their last pick up is Bridgend much quicker and can drink on that bus, picks up maesteg bryncethin then Bridgend

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 pm

A figure of over 25k for the Boxing Day game would be superb! :ayatollah:

For me, this is the most exciting season yet at the CCS; and I include promotion and Premier League seasons in that!

For people not to attend is their prerogative and I have no quarrel with that but it does confuse me slightly when you look at the position the club is currently in. We have nothing to overshadow the club this season, nothing to detract from the excellent playing side and (importantly) fan enjoyment has returned

Even the owner is playing his part; both financially and with his relative silence! Apparently, he can't get a word in edgeways with the manager! :lol:

The 'Neil Warnock Effect' and his influence on both club and fans cannot be underestimated. He just oozes enthusiasm and the team/squad have reacted accordingly

City are now serving up some good stuff and the returners should be welcomed :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Supporters bus goes through llantwit major and it stops at Barry the ground etc on route and can't drink takes ages

Maesteg bluebirds their last pick up is Bridgend much quicker and can drink on that bus, picks up maesteg bryncethin then Bridgend

That’s the one, thanks for the reply!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:02 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Pilkington, O'Keefe, John are the only 3 really I would get rid of in our current squad.

Sad with O'Keefe because he was one of our best players in the second half of the season we first went back to blue.

Pilks, Fred, Feeney and Feltcher will be gone in January room for 2 more coupled with a few back

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY / MINI UPDATE '

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:09 pm

iff a certain player gets himself match fit by the beginning of January then he may be on his way.

That will give NW enough cash to bring in the Three/Four players he needs to push us over the line.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:20 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No its not including Fulham support, but they will prob only bring about 800 as they really Only a small supported club.

im confident that should we remain promotion candidates our average for this season will be 21k plus which in the grand scheme of things isnt too bad...its not unrealistic to average more than 21,540 which would be OUR 4th best in this division for 57 years.
honestly dont see any point in comparing our crowds poorly to other clubs who have all had different successes..history and pitfalls to ourselves.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Pilkington, O'Keefe, John are the only 3 really I would get rid of in our current squad.

Pilks, Fred, Feeney and Feltcher will be gone in January room for 2 more coupled with a few back

Well Feeney is on loan so he doesn't really count of getting rid of any and Feltcher? He just came, I would be disappointed if he does this again like with Chamakh and Richardson.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Well Feeney is on loan so he doesn't really count of getting rid of any and Feltcher? He just came, I would be disappointed if he does this again like with Chamakh and Richardson.

Who's paying their wages!!!

We are that's obvious they'll be off the books to free up money simples

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:49 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

didnt see anything wrong with the Richardson and Chamack signings...imediately covered all bases ,it was part of picking the whole club up...which it did..turned out he had more here to work with than maybe he feared so didnt play them ..thought it was tip top management tbh..
Feltcher..was he brought in as short term emergency cover or with a chance of being long term..we will find out...but i think NOT throwing 3 year contracts at anyone who can keep the ball up for more than 10 seconds as other managers have is a good thing..
Feeney...Warnock said this week that he would like to keep him.
Pilks...getting rid is easier said than done...failed to move him on in summer when he had been playing so what chance now when he hasnt been.?
fred who knows..

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No its not including Fulham support, but they will prob only bring about 800 as they really are Only a small supported club.

Cant see how the Fulham game is at 24,000 so far. On e ticketing almost half the grandstand is still for sale, The corners still have high numbers available and there's a couple of blocks in the family that haven't even been released. If you take out the away section and the large areas of segregation the remainder of the original ground needs to pretty much sell out to get to 24k. I've no doubt there'll be getting on for 30k at this though. Very long time to go.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:11 pm

I got a feeling zohore will be gone in January , with us using the money to bring in a few players

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:I got a feeling zohore will be gone in January , with us using the money to bring in a few players

Wez, how does that work with Zohore being out "at least" until January, according to Neil Warnock? :? :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Fulham game will be buzzing! Gutted I won't be around.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Who's paying their wages!!!

We are that's obvious they'll be off the books to free up money simples

Feltcher has literally JUST signed a deal within a month, Feeney is on loan and warnock has just said he wants to keep him. Pilsk and Fred I agree with may be first out the door.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Sven if he gets himself fit and games under his belt as I posted earlier I believe he may go.

Certain Ex Manager of ours is a big fan and a war chest of 7/8 million imagine what Warnock could do with that.

Let's be fair we haven't done to bad without him and the few games he played he certainly wasn't pulling up any trees.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I got a feeling zohore will be gone in January , with us using the money to bring in a few players

Wez, how does that work with Zohore being out "at least" until January, according to Neil Warnock? :? :ayatollah:

Until January he said ,the transfer window is the whole of January really easy that to sell him

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:Sven if he gets himself fit and games under his belt as I posted earlier I believe he may go.

Certain Ex Manager of ours is a big fan and a war chest of 7/8 million imagine what Warnock could do with that.

Let's be fair we haven't done to bad without him and the few games he played he certainly wasn't pulling up any trees.

Totally agree

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Llantwit Blue wrote:Sven if he gets himself fit and games under his belt as I posted earlier I believe he may go.

Totally agree

ive never understood the eagerness of some fans to sell good players..
if the club was in danger of being wound up yes of course. otherwise no..or can i think of an example of selling your most valuable asset and ending up better off for it...

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Can't see it myself. Neil Warnock is a huge fan of the guy and the club would surely take criticism for not selling him at a much higher price (going on the figures used here) in the summer?

My question to Wez was simply to ask who would buy him after so long out and literally having to play his way back into contention at the club never mind a higher one?

Seems reasonable to ask given current circumstances and an injury that only has a suggested return date :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 am

Ex Manager of ours big fan now assistant to Premier club

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:42 pm

:bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:43 pm

UPDATED Sunday 10/12/17

Reading away over 1,000 sold to City Fans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: