Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

500 mile roud journey

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm

370 Lincoln fans travel 500 mile round journey to Yeovil in Division 4 football
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 500 mile roud journey

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Is that all? hartlepool had 658 round trip to Dover today. :shock:
And they lost!!

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:19 am

pembroke allan wrote:Is that all? hartlepool had 658 round trip to Dover today. :shock:
And they lost!!

Attendance: 1,083

How many did they take?

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Is that all? hartlepool had 658 round trip to Dover today. :shock:
And they lost!!

How many did they take?

Not many annis but must say thats one hell of a trip 10hrs each way (Google ) :shock:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:13 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
And they lost!!

How many did they take?

Not many annis but must say thats one hell of a trip 10hrs each way (Google ) :shock:

It bloody is , I know Little Exeter City took about 250 fans to Carlisle which is about 700 Mile round trip, I use to love them Away journeys, I've been to Hartlepool And Darlington 15 times between them with Cardiff and Carlisle 4 times :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
And they lost!!

How many did they take?

It bloody is , I know Little Exeter City took about 250 fans to Carlisle which is about 700 Mile round trip, I use to love them Away journeys, I've been to Hartlepool And Darlington 15 times between them with Cardiff and Carlisle 4 times :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Most I've done is around a 1000miles over weekend going to Norwich, Lincoln to London to cdf and back same way, And we lost! :laughing6:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
And they lost!!

How many did they take?

Most I've done is around a 1000miles over weekend going to Norwich, Lincoln to London to cdf and back same way, And we lost! :laughing6:

:lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Allan, its gutting when you travel so far and lose.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
And they lost!!

How many did they take?

:lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Allan, its gutting when you travel so far and lose.

Just Used to enjoy going away with mair Daniels very often just the one coach midweek games, but then police got involved with things and spoilt things, now very occasionally go cost is far to high for me. :roll: