Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man City

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 pm

The best Premiership team I've ever seen. I think they can win the Champions League.

Re: Man City

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The best Premiership team I've ever seen. I think they can win the Champions League.

So far they look the real deal, I didn't really see Arsenal in their invincible season so this is the best team I seen so far hopefully they keep it up because I love watching KDB and Sane, outstanding players.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:09 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The best Premiership team I've ever seen. I think they can win the Champions League.

So far they look the real deal, I didn't really see Arsenal in their invincible season so this is the best team I seen so far hopefully they keep it up because I love watching KDB and Sane, outstanding players.

They play Scumsea on Wednesday..... :occasion5: :old: :lol:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:55 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

They play Scumsea on Wednesday..... :occasion5: :old: :lol:

No doubt man c lose their unbeaten run! can see it now swans have usual 2 shots on target and score 1 goal and lead charmed life in defence. :shock:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:20 am

They are ridiculously good.

Plenty said that Guardiola’s quality would be determined on how he does in the Premier League, and I agreed. He’s won titles and Champions League titles with Barcelona, and German titles with Bayern Munich but the Premier League is different due to it’s unpredictability. That’s why I count it as the most entertaining top-tier league in the world. No doubt that the top teams have been better in Spain though.

Guardiola may have changed that last bit though, they look like a strong contender and he’s proved how good he is.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:40 am

Have to say Man City were awesome yesterday, they played Man Utd off the park especially the first half, and all that ungracious tw*t Mourinho went on about in his post match interview was the penalty they should have had which was clearly a dive.

There are ways to lose Mourinho, with dignity and class and you don't have either.

Come on City put 5 on the Jacks on Wednesday.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:49 am

Love em' but then again I like anyone that can beat the not so mighty red devils.....their city is blue......just like Cardiff

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:23 pm

I believe the pace and power of Arsenals invincibles would cause them too many problems at the back where as that Arsenal team were solid.

out of interest if Pep took over Cardiff last Autumn where do you think we'd be ?

He has had a gifted introduction to management....Barca with the greatest player ever to grace the game, Bayern in a one team league (recently) and then all the money the sheikhs can throw at you...

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I believe the pace and power of Arsenals invincibles would cause them too many problems at the back where as that Arsenal team were solid.

out of interest if Pep took over Cardiff last Autumn where do you think we'd be ?

He has had a gifted introduction to management....Barca with the greatest player ever to grace the game, Bayern in a one team league (recently) and then all the money the sheikhs can throw at you...

Its a tough one when you think about the above points.
I'd like to think I could do a decent job at man city with unlimited cash.
Neil Warnock all day.. Keep your Pep.