Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sale on the day for Reading now officially confirmed

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 am

CCFC selling until 1pm

Reading selling over the phone 01189681313 from 2pm and then from 6.30 PM at the ground . South Stand Ticket office between gate 9 and 10.

Cash or card

Re: Sale on the day for Reading now officially confirmed

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:45 am

Lawnmower wrote:CCFC selling until 1pm

Reading selling over the phone 01189681313 from 2pm and then from 6.30 PM at the ground . South Stand Ticket office between gate 9 and 10.

Cash or card

As it was always going to be Tim and what you were told in the Official Supporters Meeting, due to poor pre-ticket sales :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It will now be said because it was not officially put out, fans never knew, well I reached at least 25,000 fans including the Forum/Twitter/Fb :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Also I never stopped putting it out that it was pay on the night :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:53 am

Most schools closed today and massive publicity for the game, hopefully thousands up there tonight :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am

All schools in Cardiff are open

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:17 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:All schools in Cardiff are open

Well many are shut up the valleys, but school finishes 3.30pm and 4pm in Cardiff :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Carls taking his daughter from Neath :thumbright: :bluebird:

Rob from Castleton/Marshfield taking his :thumbright:

Mallo from Penarth :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

John from Llanelli :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fantastic easy for everyone, I wish I could be there :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:All schools in Cardiff are open

Well many are shut up the valleys, but school finishes 3.30pm and 4pm in Cardiff :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Carls taking his daughter from Neath :thumbright: :bluebird:

Rob from Castleton/Marshfield taking his :thumbright:

Mall from Penarth :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fantastic easy for everyone, I wish I could be there :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Me to but Mondays are impossible for me

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 am

Vince Alm:

Reading Update; Please note the following information ahead of this evening’s game vs. Reading.

• Cardiff City Ticket Office will sell until 1pm today.

• Reading will be selling on the day. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

• Fans will be able to purchase over the phone on 0118 968 1313 from 2pm onwards and then from 6:30pm on the night from the South Stand Ticket Office between gates 9 and 10.

• The South Stand Ticket Office accepts cash and card sales.
Match prices as follows: £25 for adults, £16 for 65 & over, £13 for 18-24yrs, and £8 for 17 & under.
Please note that this evening’s game is an 8.00pm kick off not 7.45pm as we may be used to!
There is no pub dedicated to visiting supporters in Reading town centre this evening. Closer to the stadium, the Holiday Inn, Basingstoke Road, RG2 0SL or the World Turned Upside Down, Basingstoke Road, RG2 0JE both accept away supporters. Prior to the match, supporters are welcome to make use of the Reading FC Fan Zone which opens 1½ hours prior to kick-off outside the East Stand which sells Heineken and the multi award winning local ale ‘Good Old Boy’.
Coach parking is FOC at the Madjeski Stadium this evening.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:10 pm

:ayatollah: leaving now from Brecon :bluebird: :bluescarf: :thumbup: :D

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:17 pm

That should stop people moaning, no excuse if you want to go :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:That should stop people moaning, no excuse if you want to go :ayatollah:

Correct, it's been out for at least 10 days :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189813 :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Lawnmower wrote:CCFC selling until 1pm

Cash or card

Thanks for confirming this. I read somewhere it was not pay on the gate so I am now on the way! :bluebird:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Latest Team News Reading v Cardiff City

Reading FC

Monday 11th December 2017

It's going to be a chilly Monday night game under the floodlights at the Madejski tonight, we take a look at team news as we welcome high-flying Cardiff City who are sure to bring a large following up the M4 from South Wales.

Jaap Stam is highly likely to name an unchanged team, as we are enjoying a good spell with a consistent team. The only alternation on the subs bench could be in the inclusion of John Swift, after missing the previous four matches with injury, but Sam Smith is still out injured.

Winger Garath McCleary could also be back in contention soon after returning to training, but is unlikely to be in the squad for a few weeks yet. Jordan Obita remains the only long-term absentee, while Callum Harriott and Joseph Mendes remain sidelined for a while.

Our mate Colin has a few injury concerns to contend with, mainly up top. Hot prospect Rhys Healey is missing, while impressive forward Kenneth Zohore is edging closer to fitness but won't start. Former Royals target Omar Bogle is likely to start after scoring off the bench last week.

Back-up goalkeeper Lee Camp is still sidelined for the Bluebirds, while pacey winger Kadeem Harris is also missing for the away side. Icelandic international Aron Gunnarsson is back in training after an injury lay-off, but is only likely to make the subs bench tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Bananas wrote::ayatollah: leaving now from Brecon :bluebird: :bluescarf: :thumbup: :D

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: