Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Work has finally Started "

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Work has finally started,On Atletico Baleares Stadium and they hope to be back there by May 2018 :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares have spent the last 5 years playing at two other stadiums without a real home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Work has finally Started "

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:09 pm

That's brilliant news! :ayatollah:

I'm not sure who will be more pleased, Annis. You or the guy (in the top picture) who's waited so long! :lol:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Sven wrote:That's brilliant news! :ayatollah:

I'm not sure who will be more pleased, annis. You or the guy (in the top picture) who's waited so long! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I like that one Chris :thumbright:

I am going to go there tomorrow and have a little peep :thumbright:

Exciting times of the pitch for Baleares, but at the moment not on the pitch.

Baleares have a four week break after next weekend, last season they came back like a new team and made the play-offs, massive fingers crossed it can happen again :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

To be honest I am very excited by going home as 6 years ago I watched about 10 games in that stadium, due to Tan/Rebrand and thought I really like this and then bang,the follow season it was condemmed :cry:

A season in Magaluf where I watched I watched about 6 games, then where they are now where I saw about 15 games before I moved here. I missed one home game last season and none this season so far and a few away games I've seen, thanks to their games being on Sundays :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 pm

For a minute then I thought our red seats were history lol.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Dahboy wrote:For a minute then I thought our red seats were history lol.

:lol:

I wish :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Great news annis :occasion5:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Dahboy wrote:Great news annis :occasion5:

Cheers Dahboy :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:39 pm

ATLETICO BALEARES:

The Club's ownership and sports address have communicated to Coach Horacio Melgarejo Who will lead the team until the end of season and who have full confidence in their work.