Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Prediction: Reading 3 Cardiff 1

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Seems to be the predictions most have on their board, 1 or 2 going for 5-1! Be happy with 1-1 myself or a cheeky 1-2 :bluescarf:

Re: Reading 3 Cardiff 1

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

They will be delighted with a draw.

Re: Prediction: Reading 3 Cardiff 1

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:58 pm

I'd like to see Patterson start but the gaffer will probably go with NML.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like to see Patterson start but the gaffer will probably go with NML.

Looks like both

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like to see Patterson start but the gaffer will probably go with NML.

Looks like both

This is the combination I've been looking forward to.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Looks like both

In hindsight, Patterson was absolute cack tonight. Looked sluggish and overweight.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Looks like both

In hindsight, Patterson was absolute cack tonight. Looked sluggish and overweight.

Agreed.

How many times did he lose his man or leave Manga exposed ? He’s got the attributes but he needs to learn quickly because at the moment it’s causing some problems.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:33 am

piledriver64 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Looks like both

Agreed.

How many times did he lose his man or leave Manga exposed ? He’s got the attributes but he needs to learn quickly because at the moment it’s causing some problems.

I don't see that he offers a massive deal at the moment to be honest. Completely lost Gunter twice and can't beat his man going forward. He works so well going forward because of his runs from deep. Either he's a RWB or a RB.