This ref is a disgrace!!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This ref is a disgrace!!!

Postby dogfound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I didn’t notice him too much in the first half, but he didn’t have a great second half.

But we would have won that game comfortably without our defensive mistakes, and you can’t blame the referee for that.

Everyone mocks the fans and manager of the other team when we beat them and they blame the officials, but we’re just as bad on here when we drop points.

aweful throughout..but particularly the first half...he broke up and overturned all our momentum, defensive mistakes can only happen if your defending and if your defending because the ref has made a string of poor decisions giving your opponents possesion time and again . he has 100% contributed .
2 nil down but the stats showed 1 { very fortunate } shot on target..they possed no real threat were a typical pass it side ways with no edge mid table team.
not sure what this notion is by a few that refs ..should never take criticism, dont effect games or be deemed to have had poor games...last nights ref was the worse this season by some margin.
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Referee coaching seriously need revamping it’s as simple as that.

Their recruitment process is quite obviously wrong, last night we had a fake-tanned bodybuilder strutting around masquerading as a football ref. You don’t need “tough guys” as refs, you need people who know the game.

You could just feel the tension of the players running up as the ref made howler after howler. I’m surprised we didn’t see a red card or dodgy penalty last night. I agree with those who say the ref wouldn’t have given the goal without technology. I felt he was rather reluctant and overly showmanlike when awarding the goal as well.
BrightBlueFuture

Previous

Return to General Chat