MY VIEW:WARNOCK SENT OFF/CITY SLOPPY FIRST HALF/REF AWFUL/B

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW:WARNOCK SENT OFF/CITY SLOPPY FIRST HALF/REF AWFU

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 am

Cardiff Support 1,383 :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:13 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I don't get the criticism aimed at Warnock on this forum tonight. He has put a team together with very little money available to him. The team are 2nd and have lost just 3 games all season. I doubt if even the most blinkered of our fans would have put money on us being where we are at this stage of the season. Despite all this, the experts on here are still telling him where he is going wrong long before the match has even finished.

Beautifully the said experts were then proven wrong. I’m sure they were happy to be wrong though.

Clowns.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:14 am

maccydee wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I don't get the criticism aimed at Warnock on this forum tonight. He has put a team together with very little money available to him. The team are 2nd and have lost just 3 games all season. I doubt if even the most blinkered of our fans would have put money on us being where we are at this stage of the season. Despite all this, the experts on here are still telling him where he is going wrong long before the match has even finished.

Beautifully the said experts were then proven wrong. I’m sure they were happy to be wrong though.

Clowns.

Neil,
I'm still waiting to see who downed Warnock? ? ?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clowns.

Neil,

Comments on here during game about subs not being used, then being put on too late, then the wrong players were taken off leaving no strikers on the pitch.
Steve Zodiak

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clowns.

Neil,

Comments on here during game about subs not being used, then being put on too late, then the wrong players were taken off leaving no strikers on the pitch.

In one of threads it was written conplaining about NW lack of subs at 70mins and fact had no striker on after subs were made! :old:
pembroke allan

READING 2-2 CARDIFF FT: WHY IT WENT SO WRONG FOR CARDIFF

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Cardiff City faced a Reading team on a decent run of results and where both teams were on great form.

Neil Warnock was sent to the stands because the referee looked like this was the first match he'd ever refereed. This angered Cardiff fans, many of who believe the match was lost because for large chunks of the game the referee was not on form and never gave Cardiff a free kick or potential penalty.

These all point to where it went wrong for the Bluebirds last night:

CALLUM PATERSON HAD A NIGHTMARE OF A MATCH

Callum Paterson was on the back foot once he got his head on the ball from a Reading corner to only score an own goal! This caused goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, to get frustrated because there was no communication between him and the midfielder.

2-0 DOWN AT THE FIRST HALF

Cardiff City come into this match on a high after winning their last 4 games; but this all nearly went so wrong when the own goal by Paterson gave Reading hope. Their first goal was similar to the one scored by Norwich, i.e. from a cross where the ball landed to one of there players just outside the box. He was able put his laces through the ball,leaving it to drift towards the keeper and a whole bunch of players in his way before the unfortunate Joe Bennett deflected the ball into the net with the Bluebirds keeper having no chance to save.

BOGLE DID NOT IMPRESS, AND CARDIFF RUNNING OUT OF STRIKERS?

Omar Sharif Bogle was the only striker starting for the Bluebirds in either half and that is where it all went wrong, as Bogle is not up to scratch with other City strikers such as Danny Ward.

When you have someone like Pilkington the player who is out of favour with Neil Warnock (who said in the aftermatch interview that Pilkington was not even on the City bench, as he was still on the team coach) and the likes of Ward and Kenneth Zohore (so far out for two months) you have to ask "Are Cardiff running out of strikers at the busiest time of the season?"

Of course there are the likes of Rhys Healey in training and Kadeem Harris, but will manager Neil Warnock spend on a striker in January, just in case these amount of injuries in the striker department happen again?

LEE TOMLIN SCORES THE EQUALISER FOR THE BLUEBIRDS, BUT STILL NOT FIT ENOUGH TO START MATCHES

There are no doubts the Bluebirds needed someone like Lee Tomlin on the field when nearly all hope of a result at the Reading match were almost gone and when he did come on, he was on fire! Then he set up the second goal with a quick turn on two players to cross it into Bamba, who hit the cross bar and it rebounded back to Tomlin who smacked the ball in the net off the crossbar and over the line to score.

After all that, Warnock (in the interview to Sky Sports) said that Lee Tomlin is simply not fit enough to start the matches, so he has been coming off the bench.

THE REFEREE WAS A DISGRACE

The referee was a disgrace in the match between Reading and Cardiff. The fouls on City players the referee did not give and the potential penalty claims he ignored might of hindered Cardiff's chances of a victory in the first and second halves. The ref was diabolical!

MANGA IS NOT A LEFT BACK, LACKS PACE COMING BACK

Bruno Manga is known for his headers and clearances but Warnock favours him on the Right Back position where he can give it his all. But once the Reading players passed around Bruno and charged towards the box of Cardiff's Bruno simply fell away. This is not because he is not trying; it is because he lacks pace and can't react quick enough to get alongside the players. But, I guess that Bruno is desperate to play matches and this is the only way (unless Seas Morrison picks up a lengthly injury).
Attachments
READING 2-2 CARDIFF FTWHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG FOR THE BLUEBIRDS CARDIFF CITY (1).png
READING 2-2 CARDIFF FTWHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG FOR THE BLUEBIRDS CARDIFF CITY (1).png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 297 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby maccydee » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Clowns.

Neil,

A variety of posts mate. He didn’t specify you and you didn’t. Don’t jump on people so quickly pal.

How was Lapland?
maccydee

Re: READING 2-2 CARDIFF FT: WHY IT WENT SO WRONG FOR CARDIFF

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Cardiff City faced a Reading team on a decent run of results and where both teams were on great form.

Neil Warnock was sent to the stands because the referee looked like this was the first match he'd ever refereed. This angered Cardiff fans, many of who believe the match was lost because for large chunks of the game the referee was not on form and never gave Cardiff a free kick or potential penalty.

Callum Paterson was on the back foot once he got his head on the ball from a Reading corner to only score an own goal! This caused goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, to get frustrated because there was no communication between him and the midfielder.

Cardiff City come into this match on a high after winning their last 4 games; but this all nearly went so wrong when the own goal by Paterson gave Reading hope. Their first goal was similar to the one scored by Norwich, i.e. from a cross where the ball landed to one of there players just outside the box. He was able put his laces through the ball,leaving it to drift towards the keeper and a whole bunch of players in his way before the unfortunate Joe Bennett deflected the ball into the net with the Bluebirds keeper having no chance to save.

Omar Sharif Bogle was the only striker starting for the Bluebirds in either half and that is where it all went wrong, as Bogle is not up to scratch with other City strikers such as Danny Ward.

When you have someone like Pilkington the player who is out of favour with Neil Warnock (who said in the aftermatch interview that Pilkington was not even on the City bench, as he was still on the team coach) and the likes of Ward and Kenneth Zohore (so far out for two months) you have to ask "Are Cardiff running out of strikers at the busiest time of the season?"

Of course there are the likes of Rhys Healey in training and Kadeem Harris, but will manager Neil Warnock spend on a striker in January, just in case these amount of injuries in the striker department happen again?

LEE TOMLIN SCORES THE EQUALISER FOR THE BLUEBIRDS, BUT STILL NOT FIT ENOUGH TO START MATCHES

There are no doubts the Bluebirds needed someone like Lee Tomlin on the field when nearly all hope of a result at the Reading match were almost gone and when he did come on, he was on fire! Then he set up the second goal with a quick turn on two players to cross it into Bamba, who hit the cross bar and it rebounded back to Tomlin who smacked the ball in the net off the crossbar and over the line to score.

After all that, Warnock (in the interview to Sky Sports) said that Lee Tomlin is simply not fit enough to start the matches, so he has been coming off the bench.

The referee was a disgrace in the match between Reading and Cardiff. The fouls on City players the referee did not give and the potential penalty claims he ignored might of hindered Cardiff's chances of a victory in the first and second halves. The ref was diabolical!

Bruno Manga is known for his headers and clearances but Warnock favours him on the Right Back position where he can give it his all. But once the Reading players passed around Bruno and charged towards the box of Cardiff's Bruno simply fell away. This is not because he is not trying; it is because he lacks pace and can't react quick enough to get alongside the players. But, I guess that Bruno is desperate to play matches and this is the only way (unless Seas Morrison picks up a lengthly injury).

i give you 10/10 for effort mate

i give myself 11/10 for reading it all
paulh_85

Re: READING 2-2 CARDIFF FT: WHY IT WENT SO WRONG FOR CARDIFF

Postby dogfound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:28 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:Cardiff City faced a Reading team on a decent run of results and where both teams were on great form.

i give you 10/10 for effort mate

i give myself 11/10 for reading it all

:lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby erinsown » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm

We are not bad for a pub team :thumbup:
erinsown

Previous

Return to General Chat