Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' It was just to much for Neil Warnock '

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Warnock sent to the Stands

WARNOCK: " He’ll enjoy that the referee it’s his big night.”

Neil Warnock:

"The first time I’ve ever been sent off for asking the fourth official was it not arching in the back .I don’t know he reacted, he’s an experienced official. He’ll enjoy that the referee it’s his big night.”

"I said I’ll watch it on my phone but I couldn’t get 3G in the dressing room"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' it was just to much for Neil Warnock '

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Idiot ref wanted to make a name for himself on the telly.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:38 pm

If I had been the manager I would have been sent to the stands by half time, shocking referee tonight and the assistant on the far side was even worse. Its not the ref's fault that we conceded the 2 goals or the how bad we were defensively first half but they made error after error, I don't blame Warnock for being annoyed.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

This ref has been awful every time I’ve seen hoping.

Re: ' It was just to much for Neil Warnock '

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 am

If he'd still be on the touch line for the throw in fiasco he'd have been sent to the scrubs. How the hell did hey get it so wrong ? The ref who had his back to the incident turned around and automatically gave a throw to Reading and the linesman who must have seen it didn't correct him. Who after a minutes deliberation put them right, you couldn't really see that from the stand ?

As an aside if the goal line technology had failed last night as it did a few weeks ago we weren't getting that equaliser even though it was very clearly over the line. I didn't realise at the time the ref was waiting, he clearly didn't need to.