DIAFRA SAKHO AN AUDACIOUS CITY TARGET?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DIAFRA SAKHO AN AUDACIOUS CITY TARGET?

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:12m!? for a player who's out of contract in the summer? F*ck off!. id take him on loan till the end of the season and if we go up sign him on a free but I find this story highly unlikely. Great player mind.

Spot On .
TopCat CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:30 am

Llantwit Blue wrote:Wez let's wait and see, if you notice the updates given today on our injured players by Warnock no mention of Zohore unless I read it wrong.

I believe there is some truth in Zohore going in January fee in the Region of 8/9 million Warnock given that type of money to spend would surely get us over the line.

Let's be fair he wasn't pulling up any trees beginning of the season and we haven't done to badly without him, maybe we have to sacrifice one player of value in order to bring in the three or four we need.

I don't think the fee would be 8 million it will be double that
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:11 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:12m!? for a player who's out of contract in the summer? F*ck off!. id take him on loan till the end of the season and if we go up sign him on a free but I find this story highly unlikely. Great player mind.

If we get anyone of note,this will be the way and I'd go as far as to say knowing NW the deal may already be well under way.
Sneggyblubird

Postby stephendavid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Even IF IF zohore was to go in jan i simply cant see to many clubs being to keen to spend anywhere near the figures quoted on here for him!!Been out injured and as the previous poster mentioned he wasn't pulling up to many trees when he did play.......sakho is a no no 20k a week and hardly a proven prolific goalscorer keep what we got an go forward
stephendavid

Postby Sven » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Llantwit Blue wrote:Wez let's wait and see, if you notice the updates given today on our injured players by Warnock no mention of Zohore unless I read it wrong.

I believe there is some truth in Zohore going in January fee in the Region of 8/9 million Warnock given that type of money to spend would surely get us over the line.

Let's be fair he wasn't pulling up any trees beginning of the season and we haven't done to badly without him, maybe we have to sacrifice one player of value in order to bring in the three or four we need.

Just quoting Neil Warnock from his 'Live' Press Conference on Friday 15th December 2017:

Quote: "Ken Zohore is flying at the minute, he’s back on the grass so I’ll have a look at him next week. The physios tell me it will be the FA Cup when he’s back but Ken thinks he might be back for the Christmas games. It’s good to see him smiling because we’re going to need Ken now".

A little confused though, as it's not clear if he means he "needs" him for the team or the bank balance! :? :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sven » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Just quoting Neil Warnock from his 'Live' Press Conference on Friday 15th December 2017:

Quote: "Ken Zohore is flying at the minute, he’s back on the grass so I’ll have a look at him next week. The physios tell me it will be the FA Cup when he’s back but Ken thinks he might be back for the Christmas games. It’s good to see him smiling because we’re going to need Ken now".

A little confused though, as it's not clear if he means he "needs" him for the team or the bank balance! :? :laughing6:

And on Saturday 16th December 2017...

Quote (Neil Warnock): "Hopefully I’ll be able to sign the best striker in the division…in Zohore! And make him have a second half of the season to remember like last year.”

You'll all be singing the lad's name again soon and not waving Adjö as one or two suggested ;) :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Previous

Return to General Chat