A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: WARNOCK'S 11 CARDIFF PLAYERS THAT ARE ALL INJU

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:04 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I am sorry but Warnock and the fitness regime at the club have been nothing sort of embarrassing past couple months. Also the training sessions must be really not well prepared if Pilkington and Gounongbe have picked up injuries.

With the exception of Bryson, Morrison, Bogle, maybe Ward, Harris and Healey are all questioable.

The decision making on these players with their supposed injuries are poor.

Pilkington has played has he at all yet got a problem.

Zohore, is there anything to say?

Gounongbe only came on against Forest for 5 minutes and out for 3 months.

Cardiff are 2nd in the Championship,spent only £1.5mill, undefeated at home, NEIL WARNOCK OUR BEST MANAGER FOR 4O PLUS YEARS END OFF :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Not denying any of what you put but what does that have to do with my post?

Our fitness was proved at Reading, 2 nil down and we fought for 94mins and came back to 2-2 :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Our players don't look tired in games, infact they come alive in the second-half :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Annis you are on about a completely different thing here, I am not questioning the fitness I am on about the injuries we are picking up.

I am sorry but to have a 11 players injured one being a youngster so the other 10 being seniors is really poor and I think that it's open for criticism. I don't know how people can agree with having that many players out is completely okay.

to be honest if they were all pulling hamstrings on the training field id agree with you, but people like zohore and ward have had to undergo ops, gunners has been a long standing issue, while kadeem and harris were long term injuries.

you could look at the NML injury and maybe question the coaching staff, but his sort of player is going to get those type of injuries, i would only be concerned if hes getting them regularly

The point I am raising is yes these players needed operations but should have had them sooner, we been trying to cut corners giving them injections to numb the pain and it's only short term what he was doing with Zohore.

Re: BREAKING: WARNOCK'S 11 CARDIFF PLAYERS THAT ARE ALL INJU

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I am sorry but Warnock and the fitness regime at the club have been nothing sort of embarrassing past couple months. Also the training sessions must be really not well prepared if Pilkington and Gounongbe have picked up injuries.

With the exception of Bryson, Morrison, Bogle, maybe Ward, Harris and Healey are all questioable.

The decision making on these players with their supposed injuries are poor.

Pilkington has played has he at all yet got a problem.

Zohore, is there anything to say?

Gounongbe only came on against Forest for 5 minutes and out for 3 months.

Cardiff are 2nd in the Championship,spent only £1.5mill, undefeated at home, NEIL WARNOCK OUR BEST MANAGER FOR 4O PLUS YEARS END OFF :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Not denying any of what you put but what does that have to do with my post?

Our fitness was proved at Reading, 2 nil down and we fought for 94mins and came back to 2-2 :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Our players don't look tired in games, infact they come alive in the second-half :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Annis you are on about a completely different thing here, I am not questioning the fitness I am on about the injuries we are picking up.

I am sorry but to have a 11 players injured one being a youngster so the other 10 being seniors is really poor and I think that it's open for criticism. I don't know how people can agree with having that many players out is completely okay.

to be honest if they were all pulling hamstrings on the training field id agree with you, but people like zohore and ward have had to undergo ops, gunners has been a long standing issue, while kadeem and harris were long term injuries.

you could look at the NML injury and maybe question the coaching staff, but his sort of player is going to get those type of injuries, i would only be concerned if hes getting them regularly

The point I am raising is yes these players needed operations but should have had them sooner, we been trying to cut corners giving them injections to numb the pain and it's only short term what he was doing with Zohore.

its not cutting corners though..its trying to deal with an injury without an operation....sometimes you get away with it,others you dont and have to opperate...you cant just be cutting everybody to shreds the minute they are injured. its not the frog lesson in biology.