Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REPORT: NEIL WARNOCK ONCE APPLIED FOR HULL CITY JOB

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Neil Warnock reveals he has applied to become manager of Hull City in the past
By Harry Mail

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock has revealed that he has applied to be the manager of Hull City in the past, according to the Hull Daily Mail.

Warnock’s Cardiff City side face Hull City at the Cardiff City Stadium tomorrow at 5.30. The Bluebirds boss has been talking about when he applied to become Hull’s manager in the past, but did not specify when it was tried to become the manager of the Tigers.

Warnock also spoke about his positive relationship with new Hull boss Nigel Adkins, “I’ve known Nigel for a long time, he’s done very well and is looking forward to the challenge at a big club I once tried to become manager of, unsuccessfully”.

Adkins took charge of his first Hull game last Saturday and got off to a perfect start after the Tigers beat Brentford 3-2 at the KCOM Stadium. The former Scunthorpe United, Southampton, Reading and Sheffield United manager took over from Leonid Slutsky, who was sacked by the club’s owners, the Allams, after a poor start to the season.

Adkins will be hoping his side can build on their 3 points from last weekend and get a positive result against Cardiff. No team has won away at Cardiff this season so Hull are in for a tough test. Warnock’s bluebirds are 2nd in the league and looking for another 3 points to boost their promotion chances.

Hull will be no pushovers though and will travel to Wales in a good mood under their new boss. Cardiff will have to be on good form if they are to beat the side that their manager once tried to manage.

Re: REPORT: NEIL WARNOCK ONCE APPLIED FOR HULL CITY JOB

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..i think a thread saying Neil Warnock once applied for the { insert all four league tables } job.
would pretty much cover it.