Dress code in synther area

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Are they strict

Re: Dress code in synther area

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Not strict at all mate I have seen shorts all sorts

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm

It's changed since the summer. Men are asked to dress 'smartly' now, no jeans or trainers.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:54 am

Bananas wrote:It's changed since the summer. Men are asked to dress 'smartly' now, no jeans or trainers.

That is absolute rubbish, you can wear jeans trainers if you want i have always worn these, where did you dream this up?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:13 am

Where I work, we were offered tickets to the Synter Lounge. Upon ringing the club, I was told by the Supporters Liason Officer that the only dress code was no trainers. This was for the Brentford fixture last month, although what they say and what they actually impose are two different things I suppose. Hope this helps and enjoy the game! :bluebird:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:17 am

5 of us in there today all wearing jeans and shoes no trainers

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:29 am

CardiffCityBlue wrote:5 of us in there today all wearing jeans and shoes no trainers

I know someone who works in that lounge. No jeans.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 am

Bananas wrote:
CardiffCityBlue wrote:5 of us in there today all wearing jeans and shoes no trainers

They don't know very much then do they? probably some part time staff, who knows bugger all. Give it up, you can wear jeans and trainers, I am a season ticket holder in the Sytner have been since it opened, and have always worn trainers and most of the time jeans, so do my mates and a hell of a lot people who attend there wear the same. You are 100% wrong on this, and tell the person who you know that works there that they are talking out through their backside :thumbup:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bananas wrote:

They don't know very much then do they? probably some part time staff, who knows bugger all. Give it up, you can wear jeans and trainers, I am a season ticket holder in the Sytner have been since it opened, and have always worn trainers and most of the time jeans, so do my mates and a hell of a lot people who attend there wear the same. You are 100% wrong on this, and tell the person who you know that works there that they are talking out through their backside :thumbup:

Thanks butt. :thumbup:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 am

I have had a season ticket in Sytner for a few years and I don’t know of any dress code. Seen jeans and trainers and some very very short skirts on women and not complaining

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 am

blue lagoon wrote:Are they strict

A number of years ago the dress code was strict but now the rules have been totally relaxed including the wearing of trainers,I think I'm the only one who wears a 3 piece suit there now

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:34 am

Milkybarkid wrote:I have had a season ticket in Sytner for a few years and I don’t know of any dress code. Seen jeans and trainers and some very very short skirts on women and not complaining

:laughing6:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:12 am

Bananas wrote:

I have always worn jeans in there but not trainers so I’m not too sure about the footwear :thumbup:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Given that there'll be a few kids in there today I can't see them imposing a no trainers rule today.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Great feed back guys, see you there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.