Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The deleted TNT thread last night

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 pm

As it was obvious it was going to be pulled at some stage, I copied and pasted it for future. I have also emailed the contents of the thread to Dato Chan to get his initial thoughts. :?:

Re: The deleted TNT thread last night

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:34 pm

why ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Would you like a Blue Peter Gold Medal for helpfulness?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:As it was obvious it was going to be pulled at some stage, I copied and pasted it for future. I have also emailed the contents of the thread to Dato Chan to get his initial thoughts. :?:

I hope you are joking.

Do you want these guys to come in or not ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Oh dear, you are going to wind a few up on here saying that!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:As it was obvious it was going to be pulled at some stage, I copied and pasted it for future. I have also emailed the contents of the thread to Dato Chan to get his initial thoughts. :?:

Wait until you find out who TNT really is, then you'll feel stupid!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Oh dear, you are going to wind a few up on here saying that!

totally agree std wtf and why??? :o

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 pm

WelshGaz wrote:

Dayo cannot spell!!.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 pm

JonesMustGo wrote:
WelshGaz wrote:

Dayo cannot spell!!.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 pm

WelshGaz wrote:

who??? i had a few hours off here last night and this morning and all f*cking hell breaks loose :D ;) pm me his name i can do with a giggle :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:Oh dear, you are going to wind a few up on here saying that!

Think you might have misunderstood me, I don't care that he has for the resaons I stated initially on the other thread.

Intrigued if you know who it is Baz? I'd hazard a guess at Sam myself, it's rare to come across someone who can write or speak with such charismatic passion & energy, which is what came across to me.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 pm

it's Daya

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:50 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Think you might have misunderstood me, I don't care that he has for the resaons I stated initially on the other thread.

Intrigued if you know who it is Baz? I'd hazard a guess at Sam myself, it's rare to come across someone who can write or speak with such charismatic passion & energy, which is what came across to me.

same here, there was a post last night that sounded a bit lebanese :lol: if it is him (alledgedly) ;)

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Sounded a bit Lebanese? Oh dear...

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

WelshGaz wrote:it's Daya

has it been proven with his internet number thingy :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

No idea, but I'm pretty sure it is

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Why can't the mods do a IP track?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Why can't the mods do a IP track?

Because they are ultimately pointless unless a static ip address...

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm

saladthedragon wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Those reasons smacked of naiivity.

The attacks were far too personal and should have no relevence to the takeover, they were not related to the club, but to its chairman.

The fact that some fans have the self-importance to feel that they are doing wveryone a favour by e-mailing a potential owner of the club to warn them about the incumbent chairman in itself could be enough to put Tan/TG off.

The BEST thing for the club will be for everyone to stick to supporting the team on the pitch and discussing team matters rather than interfering with the boards attempts to bring extra investment in.

There is also the potential threat of legal action from those being defamed.

If somebody wants to screw the deal up, then this is a very good way of doing it.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Peter is doing a very good job of screwing it up himself, do you really think a messgaeboard thread or people from it can de-rail a multi-million pound business decision? I do think the Chairman of the football clubs lies, deceit and incompetence might though.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Peter is doing a very good job of screwing it up himself, do you really think a messgaeboard thread or people from it can de-rail a multi-million pound business decision? I do think the Chairman of the football clubs lies, deceit and incompetence might though.

Yes I do - I beleive it is possible.

Do you really want to take the risk ?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 pm

All the rsisks have been taken by Ridsdale, hence why the club is in such a perilous state. This will no doubt come to the attention of the Malaysians (if it hasn't already) in due dilligence one would have thought, rather than from any messageboard member.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:13 pm

That assumes ( assuming TNT was legit and not a windup ) that the "risks" to be mailed were related to CCFC and not events previous to Ridsdale being involved / events unrelated to CCFC.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:19 pm

saladthedragon wrote:All the rsisks have been taken by Ridsdale, hence why the club is in such a perilous state. This will no doubt come to the attention of the Malaysians (if it hasn't already) in due dilligence one would have thought, rather than from any messageboard member.

Yes and I'm sure they will love to get involved in a club whose fans are shit-stirring busybodies who put personal agendas toward the clubs chairman before their support of the club.

As I said previously. Naiive.

If yu think this is helpful then I really feel for you. If you dont then why support it.

Best for everyone just to keep their noses out .

If you or anyone else has a beef with PR then take it up with him. HIS e-mail is available to all.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:All the rsisks have been taken by Ridsdale, hence why the club is in such a perilous state. This will no doubt come to the attention of the Malaysians (if it hasn't already) in due dilligence one would have thought, rather than from any messageboard member.

Yes and I'm sure they will love to get involved in a club whose fans are shit-stirring busybodies who put personal agendas toward the clubs chairman before their support of the club.

As I said previously. Naiive.

If yu think this is helpful then I really feel for you. If you dont then why support it.

Best for everyone just to keep their noses out .

If you or anyone else has a beef with PR then take it up with him. HIS e-mail is available to all.

I think 'TNT' has beef with PR, but I have a feeling he's probably exhausted plenty of other opportunities to bring his problem up with him!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:23 pm

In MY OPINION you will NOT HAVE HELPED OUR CLUB AT ALL, Thats why I Deleted it and I was asked to by the Club.

I believe TNT has got a personal gripe with PR.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Prove you copied it and PM a copy to Annis. :D

Bet you never did. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Prove you copied it and PM a copy to Annis. :D

Bet you never did. :ayatollah:

bet he did :lol: :lol:
fester you been fishing, i am going tomorrow