Cheap walk ups today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheap walk ups today

Postby nubbsy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Was Guna get a cheap ticket for a friend on walk up today but realised I missed the deal that finished last night, fuming!

Surely we'd have had a load more walk ups if we'd left the deal right up to kick off???
nubbsy

Cheap walk ups today

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cheap walk ups today

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Was always advertised as an early bird offer.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby nubbsy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Was always advertised as an early bird offer.

Fair enough, I don't usually read the club site just on here so obviously missed that detail!

Just would have thought alot more would walk up with that price on the day.
nubbsy

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:21 pm

The club is doing loads already at some point people have to just back the team.
Even £25 or whatever is decent value for a team fighting for promotion from the Championship
Lawnmower

Postby dogfound » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 pm

nubbsy wrote:Was Guna get a cheap ticket for a friend on walk up today but realised I missed the deal that finished last night, fuming!

Surely we'd have had a load more walk ups if we'd left the deal right up to kick off???

out of interest did he go.?
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Was Guna get a cheap ticket for a friend on walk up today but realised I missed the deal that finished last night, fuming!

out of interest did he go.?

No actually a couple of my mates didn't because they missed the deal. They are quite casual fans and got kids etc so can understand why £25 or whatever is still alot of money this time of year.

I don't wana complain tho the club are doing loads lately and we're on the up!
nubbsy

Postby nubbsy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:The club is doing loads already at some point people have to just back the team.
Even £25 or whatever is decent value for a team fighting for promotion from the Championship

Aye £25 isn't bad, but then everyone has different financial situation so I can't judge.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat