Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROLF FELTSCHER READY TO QUIT CITY

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Cardiff City defender Rolf Feltscher to quit club for LA Galaxy move
By Alex Harris

Sunday 17th December 2017

CARDIFF CITY defender Rolf Feltscher is quitting the club, it has been claimed.

Venezuela international Feltscher, 29, joined the Bluebirds on a short-term contract last month.

It expires on January 13 and he is already eyeing up a move to the MLS, according to reports.

Feltscher is yet to feature for Cardiff, who are second in the Championship table.

He is reportedly unhappy with boss Neil Warnock at his lack of action.

After signing Feltscher, Warnock indicated that it would be nothing more than a short-term arrangement.

“He’s only here for seven weeks, I said I’d have to look at him, they wanted a couple of years, but I wasn’t able to do that so he came back and agreed,” the Cardiff gaffer said.

“He’s quite an attacking player, a little rash at times, but we’re going to have a look at him.

“Harry (Redknapp) told me about him originally because he was going to sign him and at that stage we had so many full-backs that we couldn’t do anything, but we liked what we saw.

“When he came back and said he wanted to try to impress us until January we said ‘alright, then’. I don’t want anything permanent at the moment, and he knows that, but it’s up to him now.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ROLF FELTSCHER READY TO QUIT CITY

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Quit or simply not wanted? :?

A play with words when reading the article but I guess he came and tried, so good luck to Rolf in the 'hood! :thumbright: