Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock under pressure

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Any other manager be heading for the sack now is tactics sometimes are shocking Tomlin got to start

See how good warnock is now

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Any other manager be on the Doel by now he’s clueless sometimes we getting worked out every week now

Re: See how good warnock is now

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 pm

keano wrote:Any other manager be on the Doel by now he’s clueless sometimes we getting worked out every week now

You have been waiting for this haven't you?

Re: Warnock under pressure

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Why have you posted again with the same thing :lol:

Where did you expect us to be at the start of the season?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Warnock under pressure :lol: :banghead:. What did you expect at the start of the season? I thought we would finish anywhere from 8th-10th, and we have one of the smallest budgets in the league. Warnock has took us from relegation candidates to a promotion challenge in 12 months. Some people need a reality check.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Warnock under pressure :lol: :banghead:. What did you expect at the start of the season? I thought we would finish anywhere from 8th-10th, and we have one of the smallest budgets in the league. Warnock has took us from relegation candidates to a promotion challenge in 12 months. Some people need a reality check.

Spot on. :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 pm

As I said in another topic, I don’t think it’s right that some make him exempt from criticism.

But under pressure? Look where we are in the league....

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 pm

a club in 4th place with a win putting them back in 2nd would sack their manager lol OK.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Warnock under pressure :lol: :banghead:. What did you expect at the start of the season? I thought we would finish anywhere from 8th-10th, and we have one of the smallest budgets in the league. Warnock has took us from relegation candidates to a promotion challenge in 12 months. Some people need a reality check.

Spot on. :bluescarf:

I dont think he is under pressure yet but if VincentTan gives him money now in january and we drop off the pace the unthinkable may well happen early february. Targets and expectancies change through the season. The summer is in the past they will be working and demanding a play off spot from now on.
Football has no loyalty anymore stranger things have happened

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Wow what a Plonker :lol:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:59 pm

I have total faith in Warnock, We get one bad run and a call to sack him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 pm

We wouldn't even be in the Championship if wasn't for Warnock :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Are you for real? Ive only just stopped rolling about laughing. If were about in 80s u would be calling for the managers head on a weekly basis :oops: Warnock has breathed new life in this club whatever the outcome of this season. The man is a fkg legend

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:As I said in another topic, I don’t think it’s right that some make him exempt from criticism.

But under pressure? Look where we are in the league....

I think he gets criticism when required from a lot of people.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Let's stay in the championship this season and give Warnock a real go next season. We will be out of the playoffs in a month or two.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:18 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Are you for real? Ive only just stopped rolling about laughing. If were about in 80s u would be calling for the managers head on a weekly basis :oops: Warnock has breathed new life in this club whatever the outcome of this season. The man is a fkg legend

Why are u quoting me? I'm supporting Warnock :lol:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:52 pm

So we are having a bad run. It will happen to all top 6 contenders and the time you don't want that happening is March when you can't do anything about it.

NW is the best manager that we could have wished for and you can guarantee that he will turn this around.

We've been unlucky with injuries and also need new players to freshen things up and that will happen. Its when it affects you approaching the run in that does the damage as you've run out of time.

In NW we trust.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Yes ,we have lost 4 in a row and are 3rd in table, 2 points off the automatic promotion places. Shows how well we have done the whole season

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

That's OK then lol sorry muk

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:21 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Bloody Keano fault

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:21 pm

We are punching above our weight, he inherited a shit squad, we got more than half the squad out injured, what the fcuk do you expect? I would take a play off position any time.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 pm

keano wrote:Any other manager be on the Doel by now he’s clueless sometimes we getting worked out every week now

What what would your fix be?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 pm

3rd in the league and 2points off 2nd ? Wow, should we be storming the league with the "money " Warnock has spent ?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:28 pm

yes 4 defeats in a row but its not about last 4 games its about the season so far and as we are 3rd cannot complain to much? not like a few on here who must have been half glass empty kind people all their lives! :clap:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:29 pm

keano wrote:Any other manager be heading for the sack now is tactics sometimes are shocking Tomlin got to start

I'm beginning to think your just a fishing multi.Just can't put my finger on who you remind me of. ;)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:40 pm

With only 2 mill to spend, think Slade, or ole could have done better?

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:55 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Bloody Keano fault

No problem :lol:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
keano wrote:Any other manager be heading for the sack now is tactics sometimes are shocking Tomlin got to start

I'm beginning to think your just a fishing multi.Just can't put my finger on who you remind me of. ;)

Who? I thought Ian but not apparently

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:17 pm

The Doel?? :lol:
I think I know who’s clueless here out of you and Warnock.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Ladies and gentlemen we have a new, undisputed village idiot!