Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Kenneth Zohore not interested “

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 am

Stringfellow wrote:Let's be honest with the exception of the odd few this post hasn't been the debate I thought it would be, thought it might divide opinion. :thumbup:

yes and its very disappointing tbh.
firstly the manager said he wouldnt feature until the cup..but the player was desperate to be back sooner.
then chuck in probably the worse injury crisis i can remember..
then read our managers words yesterday {but its not for the lack of trying...cant fault his effort }...and conclude..he has a bad attitude..he should be sold, dropped and kicked up his behind ????????
we are talking here about a player that didnt push for a very lucrative move last summer..and going by NWs remarks yesterday has played while not fully recovered where a lot of players would be happy to just pick up the money..
i think ill believe Warnock.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Let's be honest with the exception of the odd few this post hasn't been the debate I thought it would be, thought it might divide opinion. :thumbup:

firstly the manager said he wouldnt feature until the cup..but the player was desperate to be back sooner.
then read our managers words yesterday {but its not for the lack of trying...cant fault his effort }...and conclude..he has a bad attitude..he should be sold, dropped and kicked up his behind ????????
we are talking here about a player that didnt push for a very lucrative move last summer..and going by NWs remarks yesterday has played while not fully recovered where a lot of players would be happy to just pick up the money..

Brilliant man management by Warnock but if you watched him on the sidelines he was going crazy. Let's see what happens.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Brilliant man management by Warnock but if you watched him on the sidelines he was going crazy. Let's see what happens.

i think our manager is human and during the game like all of us will be always wanting more..from all the players..
truth is this boy stuck with us when he could have gone elsewhere for more money..and has quite likely come back to soon from injury...he reads this board.?...i really hope he doesnt..

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Any half decent manager is not going to say anything else really. A manager is hardly going to come out and call one his players a lazy ****!! Not saying for one minute Zohore is, but managers tend to try and say the right things in public. If a manger says one of his players is not up for sale and going nowhere, you can normally bet that player will be gone in a few days. Same with club owners, if you hear one saying he has every confidence in his manager, you know that manager better start looking for another job pronto.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Any half decent manager is not going to say anything else really. A manager is hardly going to come out and call one his players a lazy ****!! Not saying for one minute Zohore is, but managers tend to try and say the right things in public. If a manger says one of his players is not up for sale and going nowhere, you can normally bet that player will be gone in a few days. Same with club owners, if you hear one saying he has every confidence in his manager, you know that manager better start looking for another job pronto.

so you think Warnock has not only lied about Zohore a number of times ,but is picking players that are not trying..
brilliant man management is not continually picking a player that doesnt try with a stinking attitude as is whats being said above..its the opposite..
and everything he has said about Zohore is consistent....

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:33 pm

dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
dogfound wrote:

so you think Warnock has not only lied about Zohore a number of times ,but is picking players that are not trying..
brilliant man management is not continually picking a player that doesnt try with a stinking attitude as is whats being said above..its the opposite..

Warnock is not exactly spoiled for choice when it comes to selecting players at the moment. His hand is being forced by whoever is fit. That point is proven if the posters on here are correct. Plenty have said that Zohore is not fit, and that is why he is off the pace at the moment. If Warnock is being forced to field unfit players, that shows how limited his choice is.
I have not spotted anyone saying he has a stinking attitude, but then again I have not read every thread on this topic. I have said previously, long before he ever got injured, that he can drift in and out of games, and on times his mind seems somewhere else. I have also said he has shown that he can be a very good player, but his goal scoring record is poor apart from a few months at the start of last year. I have never believed that he will be the answer to our goal scoring problems, and I know that I am virtually the only one on here who believes that. We will find out soon enough about his goal scoring, but I think we need more than six or seven 25 yard screamers in a season from our main striker. I think he has four to his name so far this season.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Warnock is not exactly spoiled for choice when it comes to selecting players at the moment. His hand is being forced by whoever is fit. That point is proven if the posters on here are correct. Plenty have said that Zohore is not fit, and that is why he is off the pace at the moment. If Warnock is being forced to field unfit players, that shows how limited his choice is.
I have not spotted anyone saying he has a stinking attitude, but then again I have not read every thread on this topic. I have said previously, long before he ever got injured, that he can drift in and out of games, and on times his mind seems somewhere else. I have also said he has shown that he can be a very good player, but his goal scoring record is poor apart from a few months at the start of last year. I have never believed that he will be the answer to our goal scoring problems, and I know that I am virtually the only one on here who believes that. We will find out soon enough about his goal scoring, but I think we need more than six or seven 25 yard screamers in a season from our main striker. I think he has four to his name so far this season.

my first reply was re the overwhelming view of this thread being he was not interested..needs a kick up his behind..etc etc.
my point in a nutshell having read our managers remarks over the last month is that he has probably pushed in too soon ,
if that is the case he should be comended..not maybe for his performances but for his willingness to play while not fully recovered...instead we have a thread title KZ not interested.....

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 am

Got to go,take anything for him now.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Think he will be interested now