Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Good poster on here & massive Cardiff fan

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:50 pm

A Good poster on here & massive Cardiff fan

First on the pitch to celebrate Newport County's win today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A Good poster on here & massive Cardiff fan

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Why?.what happens if we draw them in the next round?.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:18 pm

skiprat wrote:Why?.what happens if we draw them in the next round?.

Then he will leave is fishing rod home and follow the city !!!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Not for me to judge maybe he's a Newport lad or has family connections. I don't get it. I tried watching Chelsea as my second club when we were in he dungeon, had no feeling whatsoever.

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm

mallo wrote:

Then he will leave is fishing rod home and follow the city !!!
don't wash with me you either a bluebird or not I bet a few newport fans wouldnt like it if they knew he was cardiff but there again perhaps he knows a few of them

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Half and half jacket. Blue & Amber.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am

Think some of us are trying to make up some great Cardiff-Newport historical rivalry. There is no rivalry - a Welsh club getting a great win. Think there are plenty more who go watch Newport on City away days.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:52 am

Whatever your feelings are towards 'County' it was hilarious watching those Leeds fans seeing their club go down the drain in South Wales again :lol:

On a different note I was impressed with the 2 County wingers and we should keep a watch. That said I think one is on loan from Bristol City

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Never seen Newport as an enemy......mind you, they certainly don't like Cardiff. But I get that. Big boy club next door.

Barry boy, City in my DNA, lived in Caerleon / Cwmbran for 30 years, drink in town, know plenty of their boys (they know I am Cardiff and put up with me when I show up to watch em ;) )

Good luck to them. The old boys have followed them all around Gloucester as exciles and well chuffed for them getting back to league.

You can be 100% Cardiff and still carry a bit of a candle for County.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm

I'm sure he's from Caerphilly - Seen him a few times in town ( Caerphilly ) drinking :occasion5:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:Never seen Newport as an enemy......mind you, they certainly don't like Cardiff. But I get that. Big boy club next door.

Barry boy, City in my DNA, lived in Caerleon / Cwmbran for 30 years, drink in town, know plenty of their boys (they know I am Cardiff and put up with me when I show up to watch em ;) )

Good luck to them. The old boys have followed them all around Gloucester as exciles and well chuffed for them getting back to league.

You can be 100% Cardiff and still carry a bit of a candle for County.

It's well known for it to be acceptable that the valleys lot are aloud to watch Merthyr. That position is supported on this mb. 8

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I'm sure he's from Caerphilly - Seen him a few times in town ( Caerphilly ) drinking :occasion5:

Ristey is, part of the Ant Hill mob.

Until I saw this, Ristey to me is pure Cardiff, but no problem with him celebrating Newport's win over Leeds :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Id understand a city fan going to another game, I've been to plenty of other games not involving city. Don't think I could get that excited about another teams result but that's just me. As long as he had a good day :thumbup:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I'm sure he's from Caerphilly - Seen him a few times in town ( Caerphilly ) drinking :occasion5:

Ristey is, part of the Ant Hill mob.

Until I saw this, Ristey to me is pure Cardiff, but no problem with him celebrating Newport's win over Leeds :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Ah, That's where I've seen him :thumbright:
I know a few of the AHM lads

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:14 am

I live inbetween Cardiff and Newport, big deal ?
Went to school with Newport legend David Pipe and been to few games over the years so yes I like Newport but Cardiff is in my blood :bluescarf:
I support anyone that plays against scumsea or weeds, was drinking with the Newport lads in town after the game, told them I was Cardiff and no problems, top day out and met some good lads... no rivally here move along nothing to see.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 am

ristey1927 wrote:I live inbetween Cardiff and Newport, big deal ?
Went to school with Newport legend David Pipe and been to few games over the years so yes I like Newport but Cardiff is in my blood :bluescarf:
I support anyone that plays against scumsea or weeds, was drinking with the Newport lads in town after the game, told them I was Cardiff and no problems, top day out and met some good lads... no rivally here move along nothing to see.

Well said fella, I have a soft spot for Newport and have been to see them a few times when they played at Somerton Park :thumbup:

Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 am

None of you have obviously been to a Cardiff/newport match over the years. We haven't played them that much but when we have its gone off quite a bit as I can testify as been to all the games between the clubs since 1975.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:30 am

Anyone thought he may just hate Leeds more than Newport. I know I do.I was buzzing with the result. Funny as hell.