Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In Warnock I trust. Positive only!!!!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Keep it going. Fill this post with the following:

In Warnock I trust and then the reason why. For me it’s the fact players genuinely want to play for him. Hoilett for one. Class player who we are lucky to have plays for NW.

Mrs Warnock reads these boards so will want to see some positivity.

Re: In Warnock I trust. Positive only!!!!

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Iv'e put my own out. :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:03 am

Nothing wrong at all at the moment 3rd 2 points from second and into January absolute dream so far

Don’t know why every one is panicing? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 am

I trust in Warnock because he has managed to galvanise the team at half time on so many occasions and turned a poir first half into a winning second half. When he has enough on the bench he is able to suss out the opposition and make changes to defeat them.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 am

IMO YOU DONT JUST LOSE THE ABILITY TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCED MANAGER OVERNIGHT....
Weve been hit big time with injuries and have lost a couple of games - heads down and confidence low resulting in abit of a wobble! And that has lead to a further 2 league losses. We've won and drawn some games this season by fine margins and many coming in the last ten mins of the game. That's what Warnock was on about in the summer turning some of the losses into draws and some of those draws into wins (that we were having last season). With the injuries and tiredness we've just not had enough in the tank to do that - win by a fine margin and grind the result out. Although I doubt we will come in the top 2 (but you never know) I think Warnock will get us back on track and we will come good again very soon. I think we will just make it into the top 6 and be strong in the play offs. :bluescarf: IN WARNOCK WE TRUST!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 am

When ever I get a bit negative I just think of Russell Slade, Trollope and then I am all good. CMON CITY...KEEP THE FAITH

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:IMO YOU DONT JUST LOSE THE ABILITY TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCED MANAGER OVERNIGHT....
Weve been hit big time with injuries and have lost a couple of games - heads down and confidence low resulting in abit of a wobble! And that has lead to a further 2 league losses. We've won and drawn some games this season by fine margins and many coming in the last ten mins of the game. That's what Warnock was on about in the summer turning some of the losses into draws and some of those draws into wins (that we were having last season). With the injuries and tiredness we've just not had enough in the tank to do that - win by a fine margin and grind the result out. Although I doubt we will come in the top 2 (but you never know) I think Warnock will get us back on track and we will come good again very soon. I think we will just make it into the top 6 and be strong in the play offs. :bluescarf: IN WARNOCK WE TRUST!

If we were guaranteed to go up I would take that you know. Play off final at Wembley. I know it cannot be guaranteed.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Just cannot understand how anyone would criticise him at the minute. Where were we when he arrived and where are we now?
Hardly any money to spend, yet has taken us from a team in a relegation battle to promotion contenders. I expect he has made a few mistakes along the way, and will probably make a few more. So has every other manager in the game.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Just cannot understand how anyone would criticise him at the minute. Where were we when he arrived and where are we now?
Hardly any money to spend, yet has taken us from a team in a relegation battle to promotion contenders. I expect he has made a few mistakes along the way, and will probably make a few more. So has every other manager in the game.

Well said.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Iv'e put my own out. :lol:

Well that kills it all.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Iv'e put my own out. :lol:

Well that kills it all.

Plenty after Ian. Positive only!!!!