Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FA Cup draw tonight"

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:27 am

Obviously we are not through to the next round as of yet but are certainly in the draw tonight at 7:10 on bbc

For me I’d like Newport away I think home would be just like the Mansfield game , second choice would be Manchester City home or away

Who would you like in the draw ?

Re: " FA Cup draw tonight"

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 am

I do hope we manage to get through to the next round. It's the not the most important thing this season BUT - if we do then Newport County away would be great. We travel along way to some of our away games so for once it would be nice to have a local away game. Also we haven't played Newport for years. Atmosphere would be electric. :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:15 am

If we play like we played in the first game we will be out :banghead:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:45 am

Don't think Leeds got a big allocation for the county game and I reckon South Wales Police and Gwent Police would restrict our allocation even more if its away, will defo be a bubble as well I would think.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

CONFIRMED: #CardiffCity / @mansfieldtownfc will be draw ball 22 in The #EmiratesFACup Fourth Round draw tonight at 7pm on @btsport and BBC2

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:CONFIRMED: #CardiffCity / @mansfieldtownfc will be draw ball 22 in The #EmiratesFACup Fourth Round draw tonight at 7pm on @btsport and BBC2

Ball 22 it is then - Cheers Annis .

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:41 am

A rubbish team away or a good team. Just not a rubbish team at home.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:26 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Obviously we are not through to the next round as of yet but are certainly in the draw tonight at 7:10 on bbc

For me I’d like Newport away I think home would be just like the Mansfield game , second choice would be Manchester City home or away

Wolveselona or Swansealona :thumbup:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Kounty away or home defo as my missus supports the County or the Arsenal home. :bluebird:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Obviously we are not through to the next round as of yet but are certainly in the draw tonight at 7:10 on bbc

I think we would get a tidy crowd for Kounty at home, would bring a lot of good memories back for people so nostalgia would bring the crowd in, certainly kounty would bring big numbers.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:43 pm

And the potential for a lot of crowd trouble?.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:58 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Kounty away or home defo as my missus supports the County or the Arsenal home. :bluebird:

The 'mighty' Arsenal are out! Lost to Notts Forest!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Kounty away or home defo as my missus supports the County or the Arsenal home. :bluebird:

The 'mighty' Arsenal are out! Lost to Notts Forest!

I know just read that...I thought they had drawn, oh well have to go for the Kounty :occasion5:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:04 pm

skiprat wrote:And the potential for a lot of crowd trouble?.

No, think it would be wrapped up tighter than my wallet tbh.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 pm

County away and then a big draw pref Man City home for a repeat scalping!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 pm

We just drew the jacks in the rehearsal!