Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CONFIRMED DATE: “ A NASTY ATMOSPHERE “

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:54 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:ae15 / AV3 = Sad Old Roathy. Avoid chaps as he has issues and tissues

I'm not sure you know. AV3 was biting like a dream the other day. Very unroathy.

Re: CONFIRMED DATE: “ A NASTY ATMOSPHERE “

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:ae15 / AV3 = Sad Old Roathy. Avoid chaps as he has issues and tissues

I'm not sure you know. AV3 was biting like a dream the other day. Very unroathy.

I'm pretty sure it is mate, he's been at it so long it stands out. He's looking for a new victims since Rydo escaped so be careful. And I think it was him that did for poor old Barry Chuckles.

Re: “ A NASTY ATMOSPHERE “

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

nubbsy wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I believe it is racist calling the Jacks gypsies.......that is insulting to the gypsies :D

Potentially the most uneducated post I've seen in a while :lol: :banghead:

Sorry Professor Pat Pending, I shall refrain from humour on the forum :roll: try and refrain from using I've, it is laziness and you should use I have.

Irony is lost on you it seems.

Try and stick to the topic snowflake.

Doubt you still know what you've got wrong.

The fact is that your comment isn't funny because you're completely missing the point of why people say it is racist - because it is deemed racist to the gypsies! By using the word gypsies in that regard, you are saying that their lifestyle is something to be ashamed of, or is of a lower class. Hence your attempt at humour makes no sense, as people aren't saying it is racist to Swansea.

It is just a bit of light hearted humour. No need to get the thesaurus out and suck the life out of the convo.

Plus the jacks ARE a race. A mutant race of caravan dwelling invalids.

Hahahaha go ed nubbsy my old mate from way back

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:29 pm

stephendavid wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I believe it is racist calling the Jacks gypsies.......that is insulting to the gypsies :D

Sorry Professor Pat Pending, I shall refrain from humour on the forum :roll: try and refrain from using I've, it is laziness and you should use I have.

The fact is that your comment isn't funny because you're completely missing the point of why people say it is racist - because it is deemed racist to the gypsies! By using the word gypsies in that regard, you are saying that their lifestyle is something to be ashamed of, or is of a lower class. Hence your attempt at humour makes no sense, as people aren't saying it is racist to Swansea.

It is just a bit of light hearted humour. No need to get the thesaurus out and suck the life out of the convo.

I think you might be thinking of my old man haha!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 pm

nubbsy wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:

I think you might be thinking of my old man haha!

Haha could be right fella