" AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 pm

The deal for Amari’i Bell should be completed soon. Fee just under £1M. Blackburn also in so that’s the delay. 75% done
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

" AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:The deal for Amari’i Bell should be completed soon. Fee just under £1M. Blackburn also in so that’s the delay. 75% done


Where is this from?
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:16 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:The deal for Amari’i Bell should be completed soon. Fee just under £1M. Blackburn also in so that’s the delay. 75% done


Where is this from?


‘reluctantnicko’ on twitter said Blackburn and us in for him. Had this confirmed as well. He’s absolutely spot on all the time really
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Bloody defenders all the time we need midfielders and strikers
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12039
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:38 pm

A young Left back is an ideal signing as we are short in that position and someone young coming through is perfect to push however at 1m unless we have a decent budget id have thought all funds would be used for a midfielder and then the rest used once they got that midfielder in.
My thoughts on the re-branding??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOjxLDcRniE

Learn the words to Men of Harlech -
Join Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 6965194125
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 26376
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm

At least its not all upfront, probably some up front and staged payment is the norm, the £1m is probably with addons
User avatar
Igovernor
 
Posts: 3541
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:49 pm

I believe its no where near £1mill and thats been totally exagerated. In fact I was told it was around £200,000.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 102537
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I believe its no where near £1mill and thats been totally exagerated. In fact I was told it was around £200,000.


Seems like a good deal then to me, he seems highly rated.
My thoughts on the re-branding??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOjxLDcRniE

Learn the words to Men of Harlech -
Join Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 6965194125
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 26376
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I believe its no where near £1mill and thats been totally exagerated. In fact I was told it was around £200,000.


Seems like a good deal then to me, he seems highly rated.


If the deal is done at that price,plus add ons etc , I agree Luke :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 102537
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I believe its no where near £1mill and thats been totally exagerated. In fact I was told it was around £200,000.


Fleetwood themselves said they’d only accept 7 figure sum. But as he in the last year of his contract the fee is going to be less than that. Still above the half million mark is what I’ve been told but just can never be 100%
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:A young Left back is an ideal signing as we are short in that position and someone young coming through is perfect to push however at 1m unless we have a decent budget id have thought all funds would be used for a midfielder and then the rest used once they got that midfielder in.


Yeah we’re low on Left backs. And he’s young, quick, tall at 6ft and strong.
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 pm

This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Anyone in before Sunderland game? :banghead:
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:22 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Anyone in before Sunderland game? :banghead:


Possibly 1. Maybe 2 if all goes OK
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


I coukdnt care less what you’ve had right or wrong. What’s come out of the club is that they are keeping everything in house. And I believe that over anything else. I’m not new I’ve been following this forum for years, but I just thought I’d have an opinion which I’m entitled to.
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


I coukdnt care less what you’ve had right or wrong. What’s come out of the club is that they are keeping everything in house. And I believe that over anything else. I’m not new I’ve been following this forum for years, but I just thought I’d have an opinion which I’m entitled to.


Well it’s fact I’ve been right before so you’re opinion doesn’t really alter that. I don’t know why you’ve come on here to argue straight away when everyone else has been positive and discussed whether the player would be good or not. Think you’ve been in Swansea for far too long
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


To be fair Thomas has put out good info in the past and does not put crap out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 102537
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby bluebird7291 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 pm

im not one to moan, but why? i dont get this at all. 200K on a defender who will likely not be a first team player. when we need CM's and strikers.
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 2831
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Thomas, keep posting and any info you hear :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 102537
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:37 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


I coukdnt care less what you’ve had right or wrong. What’s come out of the club is that they are keeping everything in house. And I believe that over anything else. I’m not new I’ve been following this forum for years, but I just thought I’d have an opinion which I’m entitled to.


Well it’s fact I’ve been right before so you’re opinion doesn’t really alter that. I don’t know why you’ve come on here to argue straight away when everyone else has been positive and discussed whether the player would be good or not. Think you’ve been in Swansea for far too long


I am not arguing at all just stating that you may not be right about the fee. And that I would prefer to discuss him when he’s signed. But for what it’s wirth I would more than welcome him if we signed him young and is a prospect by all accounts. Although I’ve never seen him play.
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


I coukdnt care less what you’ve had right or wrong. What’s come out of the club is that they are keeping everything in house. And I believe that over anything else. I’m not new I’ve been following this forum for years, but I just thought I’d have an opinion which I’m entitled to.


Well it’s fact I’ve been right before so you’re opinion doesn’t really alter that. I don’t know why you’ve come on here to argue straight away when everyone else has been positive and discussed whether the player would be good or not. Think you’ve been in Swansea for far too long


I am not arguing at all just stating that you may not be right about the fee. And that I would prefer to discuss him when he’s signed. But for what it’s wirth I would more than welcome him if we signed him young and is a prospect by all accounts. Although I’ve never seen him play.


I said above myself that you can never be 100% with the fee because of add ons, clauses, etc. The fact me and Annis have varying figures just points that out. Simple thing is that regardless of the fee, we’re in for the player and I agree, id be happy with him coming in too
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:im not one to moan, but why? i dont get this at all. 200K on a defender who will likely not be a first team player. when we need CM's and strikers.


Could see him as a first teamer. He’s quality, young too. Bennett is good but at 28 coming up past his peak especially as a full back. He could even move on if we’re not promoted
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


To be fair Thomas has put out good info in the past and does not put crap out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Cheers Annis mate !
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Dahboy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 pm

I like the look of him always wanting to get up and attack. Well disappointed with paterson :banghead:
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

As others have said, Alan Nixon (reluctantnicko) is normally spot on with transfers.

Broke the Feeney news in the summer and many ridiculed him.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


To be fair Thomas has put out good info in the past and does not put crap out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Cheers Annis mate !


Thomas, I am being honest :thumbright: You don't post bullshit, in fact its always positive and usually bang on :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 102537
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Dahboy wrote:I like the look of him always wanting to get up and attack. Well disappointed with paterson :banghead:


Yeah he looks good! I’ll be fair to Paterson, first time in the EFL and he’s come back from a huge injury. Plus he’s still young. Give him time, he should come good
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby bluemun » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Hope we do sign him. Bennett needs competition now John has gone. Paterson will take a while to adjust. His attitude is spot on and he has got a couple of goals and assists.
bluemun
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 am

Re: " AMARI’I BELL NEARLY DONE "

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:This is all nonsense, we all know that nobody has any idea who we are signing. Neil Warnock said himself he’s keeping everything in house. And I’d imagine your source isn’t in the loop at Fleetwood because we’ve never signed anyone from there. So the fact you are making up the fee is silly. Let’s just wait and see who’s brought in and then discuss it.


You’re definitely new here. The fact I’ve had several players in and out right in the past ain’t good enough? I’m not here for the attention. Just passing on what I have heard / Seen


To be fair Thomas has put out good info in the past and does not put crap out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Cheers Annis mate !


Thomas, I am being honest :thumbright: You don't post bullshit, in fact its always positive and usually bang on :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Exactly mate! Cheers for that. Can do some more posts now I’m back from my travels :)
TAP_Sheep
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], BarmyArmy1927, Bing [Bot], Bluebirdsforpromotion, BlueGog, Caerphilly, CaerphillyBluebird15, CF3BLUE, Clusterman, darboy, dodgydavies123, glas, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], KJblue, Majestic-12 [Bot], nik_cologne, pembroke allan, rossblue, Welshman in CA, Willo Cardiff, zapo and 196 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.