Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebird gossip on twitter

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Anybody follow this page on Twitter

"Can't believe the name I was given last night that we r in talks with, from someone in the know, would be biggest signing in clubs history, would be shocked but happy if he signed"
Anybody heard who it was or is it massive bullshit
Seen a few other people on Twitter confirm it was true
:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Bluebird gossip on twitter

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:01 pm

i know he got injury problems, but we got no chance in signing Bale

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Cant see it myself, we know we cant spent big moneydue to FFP

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Cant see it myself, we know we cant spent big moneydue to FFP

unless its a loan.....

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Yaya Toure is a very good friend of Sol Bamba #justsaying

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

nojac wrote:Yaya Toure is a very good friend of Sol Bamba #justsaying

:lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Just been told who it is omg would of been awesome years ago but not sure now :lol: a striker

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:Just been told who it is omg would of been awesome years ago but not sure now :lol: a striker

Leo Fortune-West :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:Just been told who it is omg would of been awesome years ago but not sure now :lol: a striker

stab in the dark, not sure if hes still even playing. Berbatov? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: i love the good old guess who

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:18 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

stab in the dark, not sure if hes still even playing. Berbatov? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: i love the good old guess who

Close :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

im not sure if you are serious or having a laugh now :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:23 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Someone had told me a name that he heard but I don't think it's right he is a premiership legend but I promised I wouldn't say anything

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Someone had told me a name that he heard but I don't think it's right he is a premiership legend but I promised I wouldn't say anything

Defoe meets that bracket, but hes first team in the prem now. so surely cant be him?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Twitter?? Really?? :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Peter Crouch!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Van Persie

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm

pauly_gee wrote:Van Persie

:lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Somebody mentioned Robbie Keane , but I wouldn't be keen( pardon the pun) way past his best, and probably would demand an high salary? Anyone remember Ricky Lambert and Robbie Fowler and the fuss we made over them , and looked how they turned out :(

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 pm

pauly_gee wrote:Van Persie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 pm

cant fault him, taking around a 95K per week drop in his wages to come and play for the city. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm

It looks as if it’s van persie but this is what the fenerbache manger said it’s hard to understand due to the bad computer translation.

Aykut Kocaman, Robin van Persie will be written to the list of Eljif instead of Diamonds, he said. Transfer should be removed from a stranger's hand, but you wanted and the club said it wasn't easy conditions. Transfer terms for the Championship, but unfortunately it's not going to happen. Our job is very difficult.

I’ve got a feeling if this did happen gunnersson would be involved. I know it’s hard to believe but the manager did mention ‘the championship’.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Jesus. Someone will bring up Kuyt next. :banghead:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 pm

I ain't claiming to "be in the know" at all, but van persie or not, someone from inside the club did actually tell me that we are speaking to a very class player. He wouldn't tell me any names :|

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Tomshort1927 wrote:I ain't claiming to "be in the know" at all, but van persie or not, someone from inside the club did actually tell me that we are speaking to a very class player. He wouldn't tell me any names :|

Aye, aye, fella! ;) ;)

You now have as much information as the rest of us! :thumbright: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Robbie Keane maybe