Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' SO CARDIFF CITY & NEWPORT COUNTY BOTH GET THE PREMIER

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:37 pm

skiprat wrote:Hope we make it cos we will be in blue!!!.unlike the last time which was a total red embarrassment.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Admiralblue wrote:Wonder how many missing fans from Saturday will crawl out of the woodwork for city if we beat Mansfield

I will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: gave the Mansfield game a miss after going to 3 of the 4 Christmas games. I left all 3 disappointed and not happy after watching mostly dreadful football from us. So shoot me for deciding to have a weekend off from Cardiff City and not going to watch a second string team in 2/3 closed stadium.

But Man City? Yes please I'll be there. :thumbup:

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CARDIFF CITY / MANSFIELD V MANCHESTER CITY FA CUP 4TH RD

NEWPORT COUNTY V TOTTENHAM

SO SUDDENLY CARDIFF CITY COULD GET THEIR 33,500 CAPACITY :lol: :lol: :bluebird:

Sod the cup, our players are already too knackered, play the fringe players for Mansfield, and if we should get through against City.

That would be brilliant all the fairweathers turn up and see players they've never heard of : :laughing6:

We need some excitement in South Wales to wake up our sleeping fans :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Dobbin wrote:Club need to act fast - For all non season tickets holders buy a ticket for Saturday against Sunderland and guarantee a ticket for a pasooble tie against Man City

First come first served :thumbup:

best idea going - :thumbup:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:SO SUDDENLY CARDIFF CITY COULD GET THEIR 33,500 CAPACITY :lol: :lol: :bluebird:

Even if Live on Tv :lol:

Incl 5,000 Manchester City Fans.

why not give Man City 28k and city the away end :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

:lol:

What we deserve :lol:

I am back that weekend for Bolton home, so lets hope its Manchester City instead :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

That’s convenient :lol:

Think I might be back that weekend also :thumbup:

Re: ' MANCHESTER CITY ' & NEWPORT COUNTY

arri potta wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Been a loyal fan all my life never missed a game

Ps any spare tickets :banghead: :ayatollah: :roll: :lol: :lol:

yeah how many do you want? keep an eye on ebay and the tout sites :laughing6:

City ought to make a mint out of this game

Great reward for loyal fans

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CARDIFF CITY / MANSFIELD V MANCHESTER CITY FA CUP 4TH RD

NEWPORT COUNTY V TOTTENHAM

Sod the cup, our players are already too knackered, play the fringe players for Mansfield, and if we should get through against City.

That would be brilliant all the fairweathers turn up and see players they've never heard of : :laughing6:

We need some excitement in South Wales to wake up our sleeping fans :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

there's a few first teamers that are asleep :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

You know the drill Cardiff City.

Buy a Sunderland ticket for Saturday and be second in line behind season ticket holders to get a 4th round ticket IF we progress.

:laughing6:
Last edited by Wayne S on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:SO SUDDENLY CARDIFF CITY COULD GET THEIR 33,500 CAPACITY :lol: :lol: :bluebird:

why not give Man City 28k and city the away end :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I am back that weekend for Bolton home, so lets hope its Manchester City instead :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Why are people so negative these days? Is it the way of the world these days? We have the chance to play Man City in the cup at home which will be a crackling atmosphere and most are whinging like bitches, can't make it up.

Man City home ffs, one of the best teams on the planet right now. Embrace it, if it happens.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

And me :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Cracking idea

Hull stubs ... Sunderland stubs for your Man City tickets get them all iN for the league games
Last edited by CardiffCityBlue on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

No chance from a loyal city fan since the late 60's Warnock must field the strongest team possible against Mansfield if a home tie against the likes of Man city don't wet the appetite then there's something wrong,fitness should come as standard as a prof footballer.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Just hope we don't get chosen for the Monday night tv game. Please keep it for Friday Saturday or Sunday.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:46 pm

I think its because we are perceived as the club who's support rises/falls/rises faster than any other in the country .take this season for example a 21000 variation between our highest and lowest crowd.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Not even in the 4th round and people moaning about the crowds

Get over it. Most people don’t love going like the people on the internet do and will go for a cup match then f**k off again

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

Booked three months ago, I put it on here and then was told it might be not Bolton as we had the FACUP maybe.
I am booked to fly back Sunday 7am to watch Atletico Baleares.
If our game is moved to a Sunday,then I would have to stay in Cardiff till Tuesday night Hmmm?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

Booked three months ago, I put it on here and then was told it might be not Bolton as we had the FACUP maybe.
If our game is moved to a Sunday,then I would have to stay in Cardiff till Tuesday night Hmmm?

Got a feeling if we get through will be moved

Have they re started yet after Winter Break

How was Reyes in Barcelona ?

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Just hope we don't get chosen for the Monday night tv game. Please keep it for Friday Saturday or Sunday.

:shock:

I hope its Friday or Saturday :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

Got a feeling if we get through will be moved

Have they re started yet after Winter Break

How was Reyes in Barcelona ?

No its still Winter flights so I would struggle big time.

Fantastic time in Barcelona Cheers :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Cantonblu wrote:No chance from a loyal city fan since the late 60's Warnock must field the strongest team possible against Mansfield if a home tie against the likes of Man city don't wet the appetite then there's something wrong,fitness should come as standard as a prof footballer.

Agreed :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Why are people so negative these days? Is it the way of the world these days? We have the chance to play Man City in the cup at home which will be a crackling atmosphere and most are whinging like bitches, can't make it up.

Man City home ffs, one of the best teams on the planet right now. Embrace it, if it happens.

Whose actually moaning that much? :?

Plenty of the usual comment and way out of date jokes :roll: but I don't think there is the moaning you perceive.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Dobbin wrote:Club need to act fast - For all non season tickets holders buy a ticket for Saturday against Sunderland and guarantee a ticket for a pasooble tie against Man City

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Plenty of the usual comment and way out of date jokes :roll: but I don't think there is the moaning you perceive.

NO ones moaning only excitement :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:59 pm

skiprat wrote:I think its because we are perceived as the club who's support rises/falls/rises faster than any other in the country .take this season for example a 21000 variation between our highest and lowest crowd.

If your referring to crowds leeds and Mansfield your having a laugh no comparison is there? :banghead:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Already got my seat! (Sytner lounge) :occasion5:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

NO ones moaning only excitement :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

EXACTLY :thumbup:

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Nice one :occasion5:

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I have a season ticket by Carl in the Ninian Stand :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

One was 27000 .one was 6000 I think even you may be able to spot the difference.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' BRILLIANT / HOPEFULLY BIG PAY DAYS FOR BOTH WELSH CLUBS ' :thumbright: :thumbright:

CARDIFF CITY OR MANSFIELD V MANCHESTER CITY FA CUP 4TH RD :bluebird: :bluebird:

NEWPORT COUNTY V TOTTENHAM :thumbright: :thumbright:

FA Cup fourth round in full!

Liverpool vs West Brom
Peterborough vs Fleetwood Town or Leicester
Huddersfield vs Birmingham
Notts County vs Wolves or Swansea
Yeovil Town vs Manchester United
Carlisle or Sheffield Wednesday vs Stevenage or Reading
Cardiff or Mansfield vs Manchester City
MK Dons vs Coventry City
Millwall vs Rochdale
Southampton vs Watford
Middlesbrough vs Brighton or Crystal Palace
Bournemouth or Wigan vs Shrewsbury Town or West Ham
Hull vs Nottingham Forest
Newport County vs Tottenham
Norwich or Chelsea vs Newcastle
Sheffield United vs Preston North End

I’ll have a bet with you now that we won’t get anywhere near our capacity. It’ll be a reserve team fixture for both clubs. 25k max. Hopefully we won’t make this game a priority.