Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' SO CARDIFF CITY & NEWPORT COUNTY BOTH GET THE PREMIER

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:anything other than season ticket holders first would be stupid :lol: :lol:

wont sell out anyway imo

Season ticket holders are always first and should 100% Remain that way :thumbright: :bluebird:

STH have plenty of perks as is, numerous people sat around me were not STH at Mansfield game.

Thousands of STH didn't come probably because of the cost, weather and opposition.

If we had pulled Yeovil at home would have been less than 6000.

Just because we may get Man City STH appear to want preference!!

Sorry, those who attended Mansfield should get priority as they didn't worry about the opposition and came to the game.

STH next in line with those going to the reply being next imo.

Be interesting to see how the club picture it??

Mansfield first and by sound of their supporters we are already out hmm

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:anything other than season ticket holders first would be stupid :lol: :lol:

wont sell out anyway imo

Season ticket holders are always first and should 100% Remain that way :thumbright: :bluebird:

Exactly.
How can somebody who maybe decides to go and watch Mansfield because it’s cheap get priority over ST holders who spend thousands over the years?

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 am

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

STH have plenty of perks as is, numerous people sat around me were not STH at Mansfield game.

Thousands of STH didn't come probably because of the cost, weather and opposition.

Sorry, those who attended Mansfield should get priority as they didn't worry about the opposition and came to the game.

im a season ticket holder and didnt go to the mansfield match because i knew it would be shit.

am looking forward to taking my seats for the man city game though if we get there :happy1:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:53 am

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

What a load of crap you are talking. It's season ticket holders like me who keep the club going by attending on a regular basis and putting our money upfront!
As for perks? The only ones i seem to get are cheaper tickets for OTHER'S!
As for how the club picture it? I think you will find somewhere in the season ticket agreement, season ticket holders will be offered tickets first.
Always has been the case. A reward for loyalty and regular support!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

What a load of crap you are talking. It's season ticket holders like me who keep the club going by attending on a regular basis and putting our money upfront!
As for how the club picture it? I think you will find somewhere in the season ticket agreement, season ticket holders will be offered tickets first.

Am I bothered!!! Not a jot

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:04 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

im a season ticket holder and didnt go to the mansfield match because i knew it would be shit.

am looking forward to taking my seats for the man city game though if we get there :happy1:

So you should, let's get there first.

I won't be a Man City fan from Cardiff trying to see my team. It'll be City and nothing else.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Season ticket holders should always get priority. They are the ones who are there for most games, and the ones who pump the most money into the club. I will be away for a couple of months shortly, and combined with knowing I was going to miss a couple of other games as well, there was no point in me getting a season ticket this time round. Irrespective of whether or not I go to Mansfield, I know that season ticket holders should have priority over me, and if I can get one after the season ticket holders have had first choice, all well and good. If I can't, I will understand why.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Im tempted , lol

I saw this and immediately thought of you (and some others)... ;) :thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

All aboard the bus then

:thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Well if you're 'not bothered a jot' why bother posting such a rediculous post in rhe first place!
Idiot!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Well if you're 'not bothered a jot' why bother posting such a rediculous post in rhe first place!
Idiot!

It's my opinion!!

You've got yours!!

Ridiculous it might be but certainly not "rediculous"
Numpty

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Idiot!

It's my opinion!!

You've got yours!!

Numpty

Oops i hit the wrong key, yes, 'ridiculous' sorry!
Doesn't take much to wind you up!
But other replies to your post shows it was RIDICULOUS!
IDIOT!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Simple fact is we all knew the rules before the season started, i.e. season ticket holders, members, others in that order, so no use moaning (or demanding) now...

Fortunately, for the more concerned about their Manchester City Bandwagon tickets, there is plenty of space at the CCS these days and it won't be anywhere near a sell-out, so you'll get in! ;)

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Sven wrote:Simple fact is we all knew the rules before the season started, i.e. season ticket holders, members, others in that order, so no use moaning (or demanding) now...

Fortunately, for the more concerned about their Manchester City Bandwagon tickets, there is plenty of space at the CCS these days and it won't be anywhere near a sell-out, so you'll get in! ;)

I know the rules lived with them for years and Wembley games proved how fickle support was and is.

Cup games are extra for STH and they like everyone else can choose to go or not. However plz don't say you're a wonderful supporter if you choose not to go as it as Mansfield are 2nd Div.

Smacks of penny and the bun.

No pun to you Chris just answering the holy ones.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Idiot!

It's my opinion!!

You've got yours!!

Numpty

IDIOT!

Take a lot to wind me up ha ha

I see you joined in Oct 2017, just become a supporter or had tinternet lessons?? Or one of those with multiple names???

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Idiot!

It's my opinion!!

You've got yours!!

Numpty

IDIOT!

I see you joined in Oct 2017, just become a supporter or had tinternet lessons?? Or one of those with multiple names???

You don't have to be a member of a message board to be a true supporter!
However for your information i have followed the Bluebirds for '50' years through good times and bad!
Also been a season ticket holder for many many many years too!
You??

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Cwmafan55 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

wont sell out anyway imo

Idiot!

It's my opinion!!

You've got yours!!

Numpty

IDIOT!

However for your information i have followed the Bluebirds for '50' years through good times and bad!
You??

40 odd yrs, same as you through good/bad and change.

Must be something wrong with us??

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm

I see you joined in Oct 2017, just become a supporter or had tinternet lessons?? Or one of those with multiple names???[/quote]
You??[/quote]

40 odd yrs, same as you through good/bad and change.

Must be something wrong with us??[/quote]
Agree with that!! Hey, that's football!
Nothing personal intended towards your posts. You are entitled to an opinion like anyone else.
Good banter though!
Take care.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Agree with that!! Hey, that's football!
Nothing personal intended towards your posts. You are entitled to an opinion like anyone else.
Good banter though!
Take care.[/quote]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Cwmafan55 wrote:Agree with that!! Hey, that's football!
Good banter though!
Take care.
[/quote]

None taken fella.

We have enough crap from all the other sides across the bridge without doing it to one another.

Been a super season so far let's hope it gets even better.

Take care yourself.