dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Some things never change on here mind lol old dogface still whinging an moaning like a little kid

:lol: :lol: ok step toe old boy..hows the basement.

There he is... Alright StephenDavid FELLLLA :laughing6:

Hows it going caerphilly lad glad you stopped personal messaging kid i was getting a bit worried about you for a minute fella........old dogfound what he knows about football i could i fit on the back of a 1st class stamp fellaaaaa

well done in getting the name correct...dogface,doggyface,dogbreath.dogbag,doggybag..must have taken hours and hours thinking those up...funny thing another poster used exactly the same names from his padded basement in Ealing a year ago..related.?

You really are quite an odd individual aren't you what normal person thinks of them things......why so angry dog??doing dry january aint you lad that explains it no alcohol see what it does to people fella cuckoo cuckoo

its you that got all bitter and twisted when i pointed out you are a top of the range grass...youve been stalking and name calling ever since..grow up ffs.

Awful angry fella you are!stalking,name calling,grassing......and you want me to grow up???hmmmmm lol!!full of beans tonight aren't you dog.....your full of something fella and actually come to think of it it aint beans at all....you going to Mansfield dog?mummy letting you go?or you going to sit on your pc calling people names from your bedroom until she calls you for your tea again lad......keyboard warrior extraordinaire

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to school tomorrow kid dont forget get an early kip son

Re: Vince Alm: “Worst Draw Possible for Cardiff”

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 pm

stephendavid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Some things never change on here mind lol old dogface still whinging an moaning like a little kid

:lol: :lol: ok step toe old boy..hows the basement.

There he is... Alright StephenDavid FELLLLA :laughing6:

Hows it going caerphilly lad glad you stopped personal messaging kid i was getting a bit worried about you for a minute fella........old dogfound what he knows about football i could i fit on the back of a 1st class stamp fellaaaaa

well done in getting the name correct...dogface,doggyface,dogbreath.dogbag,doggybag..must have taken hours and hours thinking those up...funny thing another poster used exactly the same names from his padded basement in Ealing a year ago..related.?

You really are quite an odd individual aren't you what normal person thinks of them things......why so angry dog??doing dry january aint you lad that explains it no alcohol see what it does to people fella cuckoo cuckoo

its you that got all bitter and twisted when i pointed out you are a top of the range grass...youve been stalking and name calling ever since..grow up ffs.

Awful angry fella you are!stalking,name calling,grassing......and you want me to grow up???hmmmmm lol!!full of beans tonight aren't you dog.....your full of something fella and actually come to think of it it aint beans at all....you going to Mansfield dog?mummy letting you go?or you going to sit on your pc calling people names from your bedroom until she calls you for your tea again lad......keyboard warrior extraordinaire

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to school tomorrow kid dont forget get an early kip son

there is a lemon juice sale on in Asda . you must be running short by now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Vince Alm: “Worst Draw Possible for Cardiff”

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Go ed dog lad see you can have banter without screamin & crying or making yourself look a tit fella,just dont post silly things like about football etc you clearly havent got a scooby doo see an you look daft.....hey just a friendly bit of advice dog fella