Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SE: "We have too much respect for Cardiff City”

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:42 am

Mansfield Town Manager Steve Evans: "We have too much respect for Cardiff City to think about Manchester City, but it's a great incentive for both sides."

Steve Evans on the FA Cup draw

STEVE EVANS:

"I never watched it, we’re not in the fourth round, we still have to earn that right against a formidable Championship club in Cardiff City."

"But obviously the prize for both teams that’ll play here is just wonderful."

"We could’ve played Barcelona if they were allowed to play in the tournament, the same way that Man City are the best team in English football."

"Supporters can dream, our directors can dream, but players, staff and myself have to be focused when Cardiff come to town, but more importantly we have to be focused against Cambridge because the players who don’t perform against them have got Bob’s hope chance of playing against Cardiff.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SE: "We have too much respect for Cardiff City”

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am

I saw him on the touch line last Saturday, he looked like the team bus driver!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I saw him on the touch line last Saturday, he looked like he'd eaten the team bus driver!

fixed :thumbup:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I saw him on the touch line last Saturday, he looked like the team bus driver!

He did! :thumbright: Baggy grey flannel M&S trousers and bomber jacket to boot! :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Steve Evans on the FA Cup draw

STEVE EVANS:

"I never watched it, we’re not in the fourth round, we still have to earn that right against a formidable Championship club in Cardiff City."

"But obviously the prize for both teams that’ll play here is just wonderful."

"We could’ve played Barcelona if they were allowed to play in the tournament, the same way that Man City are the best team in English football."

"Supporters can dream, our directors can dream, but players, staff and myself have to be focused when Cardiff come to town, but more importantly we have to be focused against Cambridge because the players who don’t perform against them have got Bob’s hope chance of playing against Cardiff.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:04 pm

He's a decent manager, Steve Evans.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 am

paulh_85 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I saw him on the touch line last Saturday, he looked like he'd eaten the team bus driver!

fixed :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 am

llangainbluebird wrote:He's a decent manager, Steve Evans.

Agree with that and I believe we are in for a right battle in the Replay, this will be their FA Cup semi final to get to the final and a big pay day for a League 2 club.