Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ THEY ARE ALL BULLSHITTING / NONE OF THEM KNOW “

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:12 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:“ THEY ARE ALL BULLSHITTING / NONE OF THEM KNOW “

Everybody remains totally in the dark as it should be :thumbright:

Not even the media have an inkling to the point any names are just being put out there.

The only one that has any legs is the lad from Bolton, a discussion has taken place about him but it remains to be seen if that can be progressed.

Rest are pure speculation including Grabban.

People claiming to be ITK are making it up. The RVP story is a prime example, I was told that's pure fantasy.

Yes agents are banding players about but that's about it.

We have however received a bid Friday from our rivals for one of our players and it was discussed on the weekend and yesterday, it's not Zohore.

Warnock is prepared to gamble and let him go but only if a better replacement is found. :thumbright:

So everyone on Twitter/FB have not got a clue including myself :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I said last week, they are all bullshitting as None of them know incl Media Wales.

Neil Warnock was and still is hoping to have at least two players in before the Sunderland game, those were his words and rem he still has to ship players out :thumbright: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK HAS BEEN AROUND FAR TO LONG TO LET PEOPLE AROUND KNOW WHATS GOING ON / WHO HE CANT TRUST :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Except TAP the sheep? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

On other posts it's been made clear by myself I've been told nothing apart from Ogo Obi and Amari'i Bell news (probably came from Fleetwood on purpose), very quiet. Which I'm happy with and Annis in same boat. Used to find out loads but not anymore which is a good thing :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:51 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Not even the media have an inkling to the point any names are just being put out there.

The only one that has any legs is the lad from Bolton, a discussion has taken place about him but it remains to be seen if that can be progressed.

People claiming to be ITK are making it up. The RVP story is a prime example, I was told that's pure fantasy.

We have however received a bid Friday from our rivals for one of our players and it was discussed on the weekend and yesterday, it's not Zohore.

Warnock is prepared to gamble and let him go but only if a better replacement is found. :thumbright:

So everyone on Twitter/FB have not got a clue including myself :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I said last week, they are all bullshitting as None of them know incl Media Wales.

Neil Warnock was and still is hoping to have at least two players in before the Sunderland game, those were his words and rem he still has to ship players out :thumbright: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK HAS BEEN AROUND FAR TO LONG TO LET PEOPLE AROUND KNOW WHATS GOING ON / WHO HE CANT TRUST :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

On other posts it's been made clear by myself I've been told nothing apart from Ogo Obi and Amari'i Bell news (probably came from Fleetwood on purpose), very quiet. Which I'm happy with and Annis in same boat. Used to find out loads but not anymore which is a good thing :ayatollah:

Thomas, Ignore :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:44 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Just winding you up mate sorry :ayatollah: