“ THEY ARE ALL BULLSHITTING / NONE OF THEM KNOW “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Everybody remains totally in the dark as it should be :thumbright:

Not even the media have an inkling to the point any names are just being put out there.

The only one that has any legs is the lad from Bolton, a discussion has taken place about him but it remains to be seen if that can be progressed.

Rest are pure speculation including Grabban.

People claiming to be ITK are making it up. The RVP story is a prime example, I was told that's pure fantasy.

Yes agents are banding players about but that's about it.

We have however received a bid Friday from our rivals for one of our players and it was discussed on the weekend and yesterday, it's not Zohore.

Warnock is prepared to gamble and let him go but only if a better replacement is found. :thumbright:

So everyone on Twitter/FB have not got a clue including myself :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I said last week, they are all bullshitting as None of them know incl Media Wales.

Neil Warnock was and still is hoping to have at least two players in before the Sunderland game, those were his words and rem he still has to ship players out :thumbright: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK HAS BEEN AROUND FAR TO LONG TO LET PEOPLE AROUND KNOW WHATS GOING ON / WHO HE CANT TRUST :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
Cardiff-City-v-Bristol-City-Sky-Bet-Championship-Cardiff-City-Stadium-2.jpg
Cardiff-City-v-Bristol-City-Sky-Bet-Championship-Cardiff-City-Stadium-2.jpg (22.33 KiB) Viewed 7511 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ THEY ARE ALL BULLSHITTING / NONE OF THEM KNOW “

Postby DEANO » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:32 pm

But where are the 2 players from last week already lined up
DEANO

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 pm

DEANO wrote:But where are the 2 players from last week already lined up

Deano, Warnock himself said he intended to have at least two players in before the next League game(Sunderland), football changes by the hour and nothing is guaranteed.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Tap sheep will update us soon
paulh_85

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm

He’s the man apparently.
Direct line to twitter.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Deano, Warnock himself said he intended to have at least two players in before the next League game(Sunderland), football changes by the hour and nothing is guaranteed.

In fairness Annis Warnock only said he hoped but I think you suggested 2 deals were all but don't which wasn't the case it seems.

As for this super signing I think Warnock comments have been taken out of context about it being someone he tracked for a while and be his biggest singing. People gone Ott and only going to be disappointed and then start moaning about singing. We don't need big singing we need the right signings. A solid defensive midfielder won't make headline but it's what we need.
2blue2handle

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Personally I never believed these stories. This time of year always brings out these sorts of rumours, although it seems people have read more into it than usual this time around.

At the same time, no need to panic. The transfer window still has a long way to go. Warnock has made it clear he’s trying to bring in players.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm

Every January and every Summer is the same. I'm surprised anyone pays attention to it. As I have said before, if every player rumoured to be coming here actually arrived, there would'nt be enough players left at the other clubs for the league to continue. The weekly fixture list would be Cardiff v Cardiff, no other teams would be left with any players.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Dahboy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm

Welcome home Gareth. :bluescarf:
Dahboy

Postby Gaynor Straight » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Forums thrive on rumour, gossip, banter and bullshit. You wouldn't have it any other way.
Gaynor Straight

Postby englishbluebird » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Its get harder and harder to sign players in January. I wouldn't be surprised if we make do with one shrewd loan signing, as these dream players people expect are either over priced or just not out there.
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Personally I never believed these stories. This time of year always brings out these sorts of rumours, although it seems people have read more into it than usual this time around.

At the same time, no need to panic. The transfer window still has a long way to go. Warnock has made it clear he’s trying to bring in players.

Though I agree with your view, we need new blood in sooner rather than later otherwise the same type of results we have had recently are going to continue and we will start dropping faster than the JBs.
1980s Bluebird

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Personally I never believed these stories. This time of year always brings out these sorts of rumours, although it seems people have read more into it than usual this time around.

Though I agree with your view, we need new blood in sooner rather than later otherwise the same type of results we have had recently are going to continue and we will start dropping faster than the JBs.

im not sure about that, Morrison is back which will help. It will take the shackles off having to protect the defence as much as we have.
Dont get me wrong, we need players. But i think with match fitness to some (Zohore etc) we will get better.
bluebird7291

Postby TAP_Sheep » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:“ THEY ARE ALL BULLSHITTING / NONE OF THEM KNOW “

Not even the media have an inkling to the point any names are just being put out there.

The only one that has any legs is the lad from Bolton, a discussion has taken place about him but it remains to be seen if that can be progressed.

People claiming to be ITK are making it up. The RVP story is a prime example, I was told that's pure fantasy.

We have however received a bid Friday from our rivals for one of our players and it was discussed on the weekend and yesterday, it's not Zohore.

Warnock is prepared to gamble and let him go but only if a better replacement is found. :thumbright:

So everyone on Twitter/FB have not got a clue including myself :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I said last week, they are all bullshitting as None of them know incl Media Wales.

Neil Warnock was and still is hoping to have at least two players in before the Sunderland game, those were his words and rem he still has to ship players out :thumbright: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK HAS BEEN AROUND FAR TO LONG TO LET PEOPLE AROUND KNOW WHATS GOING ON / WHO HE CANT TRUST :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I agree. I barely get anything anymore. Slightly lucky with the Ogo Obi news mainly because this was a DVP signing. Only concrete info I’ve had for first team is Amari’i Bell and this only because Fleetwood have been so open about it.

Definitely for the best!
TAP_Sheep

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:

I agree. I barely get anything anymore. Slightly lucky with the Ogo Obi news mainly because this was a DVP signing. Only concrete info I’ve had for first team is Amari’i Bell and this only because Fleetwood have been so open about it.

Definitely for the best!

When is the Bell signing gong to be confirmed?
paulh_85

Postby troobloo3339 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

In fairness Annis Warnock only said he hoped but I think you suggested 2 deals were all but don't which wasn't the case it seems.

As for this super signing I think Warnock comments have been taken out of context about it being someone he tracked for a while and be his biggest singing. People gone Ott and only going to be disappointed and then start moaning about singing. We don't need big singing we need the right signings. A solid defensive midfielder won't make headline but it's what we need.

Think some big singing would help especially at home games :lol: :lol: :lol:
troobloo3339

Postby Reza » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:49 am

Warnock trying to play us all,throw out some bullshit about main target and a striker and everyone will forget how shit we've been over the last 3 weeks,deflection tactics and every fuker fell for it,be lucky if we get anyone this month,don't want madine tbh bogle probably the name linked out
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Reza wrote:Warnock trying to play us all,throw out some bullshit about main target and a striker and everyone will forget how shit we've been over the last 3 weeks,deflection tactics and every fuker fell for it,be lucky if we get anyone this month,don't want madine tbh bogle probably the name linked out

What rubbish you post, you should realize by now that Warnock is a straight talker not like you, and bye the way it's not Bogle, I do agree with you on Madine he can stay where he is, but, my opinion is we are not after him
Igovernor

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Its get harder and harder to sign players in January. I wouldn't be surprised if we make do with one shrewd loan signing, as these dream players people expect are either over priced or just not out there.

Spot on and there is nothing wrong with people having a personal wish list, although they should try to keep it realistic.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby TAP_Sheep » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Definitely for the best!

When is the Bell signing gong to be confirmed?

No idea. As mentioned above anything can change with a phone call. This should’ve been done and dusted before Sunderland but Blackburn have made an offer. Still could happen before Saturday. Fingers crossed ! Think Bennett needs competition and a break.
TAP_Sheep

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Tap-Sheep

Thomas, ignore any critics, nothing is guaranteed, all u did was be helpful and pass on info you had heard :thumbright: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke, I could be clever back and say here, two signings :D :thumbright:

Cardiff City’s new signing Ciaron Brown Wealdstone United aged 20. Confirmed Signing.
Brown has completed his move from National League South Wealdstone to Cardiff City. He was previously with Bedfast Sports.

Ogo Obi deal completed. The 19-year-old was released at Vicarage Road in the summer.
Obi played for Watford, but was released at the end of last season and has been playing for Hemel Hempstead Town.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Just for you Deano

Duo Obi and Ciaron Brown have both joined the club on permanent deals, although Warnock will surely be keen on landing some more experienced recruits in this window in order to help his side's promotion push.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cardiff City’s new signing Ciaron Brown Wealdstone United aged 20. Confirmed Signing.
Brown has completed his move from National League South Wealdstone to Cardiff City. He was previously with Bedfast Sports.

Ogo Obi deal completed. The 19-year-old was released at Vicarage Road in the summer.
Obi played for Watford, but was released at the end of last season and has been playing for Hemel Hempstead Town.

:lol: very true, lets hope that isn't it.
2blue2handle

Postby TAP_Sheep » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tap-Sheep

Thomas, ignore any critics, nothing is guaranteed, all u did was be helpful and pass on info you had heard :thumbright: :bluebird:

Exactly mate. Been spot on with everything. Amari’i Bell could still come off so not wrong on that yet! Ha
TAP_Sheep

Postby Reza » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Reza wrote:Warnock trying to play us all,throw out some bullshit about main target and a striker and everyone will forget how shit we've been over the last 3 weeks,deflection tactics and every fuker fell for it,be lucky if we get anyone this month,don't want madine tbh bogle probably the name linked out

What rubbish you post, you should realize by now that Warnock is a straight talker not like you, and bye the way it's not Bogle, I do agree with you on Madine he can stay where he is, but, my opinion is we are not after him

hardly talking shit, we have been awful and he has deflected attention away from it, how is that not being straight talking? muppet
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Reza wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

hardly talking shit, we have been awful and he has deflected attention away from it, how is that not being straight talking? muppet

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: very true, lets hope that isn't it.

:lol: :thumbup:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Danny Says » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DEANO wrote:

We don't need big singing we need the right signings. A solid defensive midfielder won't make headline but it's what we need.

Agree with this to a point but plainly City also need a decent attacking midfielder.
Danny Says

Postby Jasonccfc » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Except TAP the sheep? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Jasonccfc

Next

Return to General Chat