Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Hartson

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:33 pm

John Hartson has just ruled himself out of the running for the Wales job as it would be a step too far at this stage of his life. Who is he kidding he would never have got the job in the first place.

Re: John Hartson

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Hasn't he already been interviewed? As if they would consider that idiot. Even Coleman didn't want him hanging about.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Big respect to John for withdrawing his name.

In honour of this magnanimous decision I am also going to turn down any approach from Wales.

I also won't be applying for the Italy job nor real Madrid should Zidane finish.

Also if Angelina phones she is getting short shrift. And I'm going to decline any space exploration offers from Nasa.

Ffs what a prick

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 am

Yeah he claims to of had talks with the FAW then he pulled out, the man is delusional if he thought he would of got it.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

GRCCFC wrote:Yeah he claims to of had talks with the FAW then he pulled out, the man is delusional if he thought he would of got it.

Hartson pushes himself for any job he can get, John is not so smart.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Enjoyed his commentary on the County v Leeds game was well into and he got extremely excited about County going 2-1 up....wonder if he would have been the same if it had been CCFC :D

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm

griff105 wrote:Big respect to John for withdrawing his name.

In honour of this magnanimous decision I am also going to turn down any approach from Wales.

I also won't be applying for the Italy job nor real Madrid should Zidane finish.

Also if Angelina phones she is getting short shrift. And I'm going to decline any space exploration offers from Nasa.

Ffs what a prick

I believed you until the Angelina bit :laughing5:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm

GRCCFC wrote:John Hartson has just ruled himself out of the running for the Wales job as it would be a step too far at this stage of his life. Who is he kidding he would never have got the job in the first place.

Closest he would get, would be a job in the burger van outside the ground :roll:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

Why doesn't he do us all a favour and apply for the swansea job.