John Hartson

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Hartson

Postby GRCCFC » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:33 pm

John Hartson has just ruled himself out of the running for the Wales job as it would be a step too far at this stage of his life. Who is he kidding he would never have got the job in the first place.
GRCCFC
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm

John Hartson

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: John Hartson

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Hasn't he already been interviewed? As if they would consider that idiot. Even Coleman didn't want him hanging about.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28157
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: John Hartson

Postby griff105 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Big respect to John for withdrawing his name.

In honour of this magnanimous decision I am also going to turn down any approach from Wales.

I also won't be applying for the Italy job nor real Madrid should Zidane finish.

Also if Angelina phones she is getting short shrift. And I'm going to decline any space exploration offers from Nasa.

Ffs what a prick
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
User avatar
griff105
 
Posts: 5197
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby GRCCFC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 am

Yeah he claims to of had talks with the FAW then he pulled out, the man is delusional if he thought he would of got it.
GRCCFC
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby Jock » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

GRCCFC wrote:Yeah he claims to of had talks with the FAW then he pulled out, the man is delusional if he thought he would of got it.

Hartson pushes himself for any job he can get, John is not so smart.
Jock
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Enjoyed his commentary on the County v Leeds game was well into and he got extremely excited about County going 2-1 up....wonder if he would have been the same if it had been CCFC :D
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm

griff105 wrote:Big respect to John for withdrawing his name.

In honour of this magnanimous decision I am also going to turn down any approach from Wales.

I also won't be applying for the Italy job nor real Madrid should Zidane finish.

Also if Angelina phones she is getting short shrift. And I'm going to decline any space exploration offers from Nasa.

Ffs what a prick



I believed you until the Angelina bit :laughing5:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 8673
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm

GRCCFC wrote:John Hartson has just ruled himself out of the running for the Wales job as it would be a step too far at this stage of his life. Who is he kidding he would never have got the job in the first place.



Closest he would get, would be a job in the burger van outside the ground :roll:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 8673
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: John Hartson

Postby caztheturk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

Why doesn't he do us all a favour and apply for the swansea job.
caztheturk
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bakedalasker, CantonBlue76, Cardigan bluebird 1968, CCFCJosh75, CF23 Bluebird, Chris Holmes, Dazzy, Doggccfc86, GBHostmaster, GENERAL CHAT, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, lincoln blue, Llantwit Blue, maccydee, NIBluebird, norms76, snoopystorm, Sven, TrueBlue99, Tunny 5, wagwag2222, worcester_ccfc and 347 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.